Natural Lowering

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Mar 02, 2014

This wonderful product created by the herbalist, Dr. Christopher, keeps my blood pressure normal. It just uses the time tested herb Hawthorne which nourishes the heart optimally. I highly recommend it.

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Posted by 4821713626872871090 on Apr 12, 2014

I take this product as i have high cholesterol, and after researching this product i can see it has a lot of positives.

For heart condition

Posted by 5205758833389112609 on Apr 19, 2014

My mother has a weak heart and now has a pacemaker... The doctor subscribed pharmaceuticals that my mum would need to take (possibly for the rest of her life)... PLEASED TO SAY that the doctor has now said she no longer needs his previous recommended meds. He is very very very happy with her pulse and blood pressure. Her blood pressure in now around 140 over 70 and she is 70 years old... This is only 1 part of her regime but it is an important part.

The superhero

Posted by Reviewer1788029 on Mar 01, 2015

We have been buying this for some years now and incorporating it into our health regime. After 5yrs, my husband had not gone down with a flu, but we were slack with re-ordering our next bottles and he went about 3 weeks without his dose. He went down with the flu for the first time in 5yrs. Since making sure we always re-order in time he has sailed on past countless workmates who are in the grips of flu season and hasn't had more infections. Hawthorne is marvelous for overall health and well-being :) We love it!

christopher's hawthorn berry heart syrup

Posted by Reviewer3051808 on Mar 24, 2011

great product, great service

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2718685 on Jul 12, 2011

I love this syrup and use it everyday.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1887228 on Oct 07, 2011

Well, not sure if it's the placebo effect or what, but I was having some intense heart flutters about 3 weeks ago, decided to go to ER to rule out having a heart attack; ended up being what is called PVCs, was told it was totally normal (but it sure as heck don't feel normal). Had them for 3 days straight. On third day this arrived; I took 3 doses spaced a few hours apart; by next day my heart was pretty much back to normal with an occasional flutter. I continue to take it and feel good. :)

Take it daily.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 26, 2012

Great taste. Nutrients for the heart. Don't want a heart attack, so take this regularly. A bit of raw cayenne once in a while, too.

Heart support

Posted by Reviewer2530728 on Mar 24, 2011

supports the heart muscle

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer2090144 on Jan 07, 2011

I thought this stuff was going to be magic after reading the reviews on it. It did not work as good as motherwort tincture for calming my heart rate down and for palpitations. Motherwort ticture by Herb pharm is the best. This stuff is a waste of money for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »