great service

Posted by Reviewer1594206 on May 11, 2010

excellent service on an excellent product

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1150875 on Jan 27, 2010

I have been taking Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup for several years and have my sons taking it too. The books and articles I read claim this formula will cure congestive heart failure and atrial fibrillation. The recommended dosage is 1/2 t. three times a day. Three times a day I also take 1/8 to 1/4 t. of cayenne pepper in 2-1/2 oz. of distilled water, then quickly drink 4 oz. of cold orange juice. Read "Curing With Cayenne" for more information.

Results are Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2803773 on Dec 15, 2009

I had rapid and irregular heart beat and I started on this product and was within a week of twice a day use I was 80% better, after stopping caffeine and use of product I no longer have any irregular or rapid heartbeat. I recommend this product !

Christopher's Original Formula Hawthorn Berry Syrup

Posted by Reviewer3165954 on Nov 15, 2009

I am sold on this product. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my blood pressure came down 10+ points in both the top and bottom numbers in just a couple of weeks. I would like to see it down a tad more and believe that with continued use, that will happen. The taste is fine but I do just add it to my juice both AM and PM. I love this easy, natural way to control my blood pressure.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1347670 on Sep 25, 2009

LOVE CHRISTOPHERS FORMULAS. Everyone should try it.

great

Posted by Reviewer1543606 on Aug 21, 2009

My dad didn't have to take his heart medication anymore!!! This stuff works!

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1316096 on Jun 19, 2009

I have used this product for some time and find that it is wonderful for my irregular heart beat problem. Also it helps if I start getting chest pains. I would like to see it offered in larger quantities. Thank you for carrying this product.

Hawthorn Berry Syrup

Posted by Reviewer3026245 on May 15, 2009

Taste good!! Seems to help, but have only used for a few weeks!!

health

Posted by Reviewer2570298 on Mar 29, 2009

this hawthorne berry syrup is wonderful stuff. Thank you for providing it at an affordable price. Health is most important but sometimes prices make it difficult to obtain. Thanks again,Ray.Brissette

Christopher Hawthorn Berry, the original Formula

Posted by Reviewer1715999 on Jan 24, 2009

Great stuff...my husband is taking this along with New Chapter Every Man II Organic Whole Food Multivitamin...He is doing remarkably well...it is helping to control his heart palpitation...it is alot less frequent than before...he is on Diovan, but hopefully he will be able to get off this medication in the near future...Thank you P.S. He loves the taste...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »