Thanks iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3274895 on May 27, 2011

Love iHerb mega fast shipping with UPS (4 days to Australia)! Great products. I was heading towards liver failure and needed a few brands (Bugleweed,liver trans, liver& Gall, Blood stream). My doctor couldn't find the cause of my serious escalating liver/gall problems. I decided to self treat using these liver products plus PH balance, Vit D, and tissue salts, blessed thistle, crystal frequency plus a liver cleansing/detox diet. I am 39 with a 3 and 4 year old and am too young to spend the rest of my life with poor quality on a cocktail of drugs like my mother has for her liver. I WAS SHOCKED when two weeks later my tests came back within normal levels again. I thought my treatment would take months!!! My Doctor was dumbfounded and wants a list of everything I did. Good to see her taking an interest. I'm fairly experienced with herbs and know how to judge what products,doses and amounts my body needs each day. You need to be careful and seek advice if not knowledgeable. However, I am a prime example you can do it without harmful side effects of prescription drugs. I'm not against all prescription drugs, they can save lives but the power of natural remedies should not be ignored in main stream medicine. I'm sure my problems are genetic as two maternal cousins also have had serious liver complications with no apparent cause (virus they speculate). I hope these products have fixed the dis ease but if not I am grateful they are helping me be symptom free and allow me the energy to research the cause and fix it :) Good luck to you too xo

Odd but somewhat useful

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Jan 08, 2010

I sometimes take one of these pills in addition to a handful of other stuff (NAC, Modifilan, etc) for heavy metal detox. Although this product claims to be for "heavy minerals", it appears to be formulated primarily for lead. I never take more than one pill per day, as there is a mild narcotic sedative effect, so don't use before driving or operating machinery (evening is best).

helps thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2658698 on Jun 14, 2010

makes a huge difference with my Graves disease

make sure you have cleaned your bowels before hand

Posted by Reviewer2629530 on Jul 11, 2008

make sure you have cleaned your bowels before hand, can cause irritating movements

Bugleweed

Posted by Reviewer1276683 on Jan 06, 2009

I am very pleased with this product. It seems to help my vertigo, I have MS.

so far so good

Posted by RhiannonTyler on Aug 21, 2012

I am trying this product for an overactive thyroid. 2 days after taking it I noticed decreased swelling of the thyroid and my voice returned to normal. I am continuing to take it.

Wow put me to bed

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Nov 22, 2011

Definitely not for me. I have a overactive thyroid but it just knocked me out for the day. Seems to help others though.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2052160 on Aug 01, 2009

wonderful product..thanks!

Excellent products --Excellent merchant website --Sept 2012

Posted by 4678920191582016956 on Sep 22, 2012

I ordered five supplements. All have been used and are highly beneficial to maintaining health. I ordered on a Saturday and received the order very quickly (even with a holiday thrown in). Excellent customer service by iherb.com. Items were well packaged for shipping. Great job all around. Prices were very competitive. Also, two of the items are hard to find items--Bugleweed, I have found, is difficult to locate and iherb had this is stock ready for shipping. I highly recommend and would definitely order again from iherb.com.

Easy to Take

Posted by 4639418520004375727 on Apr 07, 2016

Great service. Easy to take. Only time will tell if it works.