Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Apr 03, 2016

I have used this product and it greatly aided my issues. I noticed a difference in how I felt, etc. Did not examine stool but after the first session of the Syrup and Quick Colon there a moment in which one knew something yucky was expelled from the body. I always want to have these products on hand when you feel like there may be an issue. Very inexpensive to use. Love Christopher's.

Christopher's Herbal Parasite Syrup

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Mar 26, 2016

This product did not work for me. I'm trying to treat ascaris infection, possibly other parasites, caught after contact with stray dogs and cats. This product may be suitable to treating pinworm, threadworm, or other infections, but it did nothing to improve my symptoms.

OK product

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

Taste isn't too bad. It didn't rid me of parasites though.

Good stuff

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Got rid of the parasites alright !!! Good stuff. You can trust Christopher's Original Formulas, they are good quality and have a good reputation. I like that it's a syrup so you can adjust the quantity easily and useful for children to take though you have to disguise the taste. I suggest mashing in banana and lots of honey for the wee tots. (Please feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

Really good

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on Jun 17, 2015

Tastes really bad but definitely is a good product, expecially with the Quick Colon Formula.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1897634 on Jun 05, 2015

Did this kind of "cleanse" for a whole family just in case. So I'm not sure whether it helped or not because we didn't know if we had parasites. Gave it to our toddler too (smaller dose). P.S. what kind of taste, you people, expect from this kind of medicine???!!!! It's not that bad, believe me. It's a taste of different herbs.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 03, 2015

It seems to have helped. I like to keep this as an intermittant part of my health regimen... especially if I have had bananas in my diet.

Very effective

Posted by 5306713252158130380 on Sep 17, 2014

You need the follow the full instructions in order for this to work. the taste is awfull but it works . in few days no parsit will exist.

Working?

Posted by Reviewer1421832 on Sep 08, 2014

I feel no different. Maybe I have no parasites or maybe the product does not work. I don't know.

TJ

Posted by Reviewer1775840 on Aug 22, 2014

This stuff works great! It has cleared up my symptoms of parasites. I used it in conjunction with Triphala and all my bowel and bladder symptoms are gone. I was severly overloaded with parasites and toxins and the doctor would not believe me or address the issue. Within just a few weeks of using it I no longer have any noticeable symptoms. Even my sinuses are clean and my joints hurt way less than they used to (I'm almost 53). Extremely good stuff!