New To iHerb?

Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Thyroid Formula, 475 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1337997 on Aug 07, 2008

I have been tested and have a sluggish thyroid. I felt terrible when I took the capsules and experienced raging hot flashes.

This product works!

Posted by Reviewer2091123 on Feb 12, 2008

This product works for a friend of mine VERY well. She says that is it the only one she has found that works. She was diagnosed HYPERthyroid and as long as she takes this everyday she feels fine.

Christopher's Original Formula, Herbal Thyroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer2900336 on Oct 28, 2008

Am taking this with Thyroid Maintenance for my under-active thyroid. Am taking 2 of each with my 3 meals a day. Also has what my body needs.

What a difference

Posted by 5482837911228713395 on Jan 12, 2013

I can really tell a difference in my energy level taking these to kick my thyroid in gear. NO nervous shakes either just very aware of more endurance throughout the day and no drop in my energy level. alos waking up feeling refreshed and rested instead of starting the day off sluggish and tired already. Yes they sorta smell like herbs but the caplets are easy to swallow. I use juice or tea or something flavored to take them instead of just water and it works great.

Makes me feel unlike myself

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Sep 18, 2012

My doctor thought I might have a slow working thyroid. First I tried Tyrosine but that made me feel very angry, rushed, etc. I decided to go herbal to see what happened. Unfortunately this thyroid formula makes me feel very much unlike myself too. So probably it is not so much the product but me. I guess my thyroid works fine and that's why the product is too much for me. I usually really like this brand!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »