| English
| USD ($)

Christopher's Original Formulas, Hormonal Changease Formula, 460 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

No Dong Quai

Posted by Reviewer2057692 on Jan 08, 2009

I like this formula very much because it doesn't have the Dong Quai included in it that most of the Menopause formulas have. I have read in herbal books that this herb stimulates or causes new uterine tumors to form. I have not used it that long yet, but it seems to help with the hot flashes.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1755844 on Nov 28, 2011

I have been having issues with my cycle in the last two years; GP says its hormonal but I have been having in between cycle spotting to the point I don't know when I am haaving my cycle and when I am not. It has been getting progressively worse and I finally ordered this together with the female reproductive formula. In one week, my spotting stopped and 3 weeks later, my cycle came; no painful cramps; still bloating but bearable. I am positive in the long term, it would work out well. I have been taking one cap + I female reproductive formula once a day only!

Christopher's Hormonal Changease Formula

Posted by Reviewer2257556 on Jul 20, 2010

The combination of the Female Reproductive Formula and the Hormonal Changease Formula have really helped me have more balance, especially during that time of the month.

Calming down..

Posted by Reviewer1766920 on Jul 27, 2010

Changease has enabled me to get off of bio-identical hormones and still sleep without hot flashes. I feel much better now that I am off the hormones and taking the herbal supplement.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1163554 on Dec 28, 2010

Had problems with the cycle. I take Hormonal Changease in combination with Female Reproductive Formula. Don't have problems anymore. Everything is on time now. Recommend this product. Be well everyone!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »