10% Off Orders Over $40!

Christopher's Original Formulas, Immucalm Formula, 475 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1042072 on Feb 26, 2012

I discovered that Christopher's Immucalm will completely calm my IC attacks within a few hours and stop an attack before it develops if I take the capsules at the very first sign, so I brought a bottle with me to Switzerland where I have been living for a year. Suddenly this winter I awoke to terrible eczema on my face and foot, something I have never had before. I began taking Immucalm and it really helped to relieve the burning and itching. However,I was running out of product and had to find some quickly. I placed an order with iherb.com on a Thursday to be sent regular UPS. What a surprise when the product arrived Monday morning!

I rely on this

Posted by Reviewer3359769 on Apr 09, 2012

This formula works great for my seasonal allergies. This spring has been a real killer for allergies in Indiana, and I have had few problems because I have been taking this. I have taken this formula off and on for a few years, and I rely on it. I am hoping that it will help with my food allergies, so I am going to take it long term and see.

Astragalus Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jun 29, 2013

Dr Christopher's herbs are amazing and this one is a great overall immune system tonic for general well-being and especially for those with any degree of compromised immune system function.

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

My friend swears by these