Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1042072 on Feb 26, 2012

I discovered that Christopher's Immucalm will completely calm my IC attacks within a few hours and stop an attack before it develops if I take the capsules at the very first sign, so I brought a bottle with me to Switzerland where I have been living for a year. Suddenly this winter I awoke to terrible eczema on my face and foot, something I have never had before. I began taking Immucalm and it really helped to relieve the burning and itching. However,I was running out of product and had to find some quickly. I placed an order with iherb.com on a Thursday to be sent regular UPS. What a surprise when the product arrived Monday morning!

I rely on this

Posted by Reviewer3359769 on Apr 09, 2012

This formula works great for my seasonal allergies. This spring has been a real killer for allergies in Indiana, and I have had few problems because I have been taking this. I have taken this formula off and on for a few years, and I rely on it. I am hoping that it will help with my food allergies, so I am going to take it long term and see.

Astragalus Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jun 29, 2013

Dr Christopher's herbs are amazing and this one is a great overall immune system tonic for general well-being and especially for those with any degree of compromised immune system function.

Helps allergies

Posted by 5410745100783716521 on Dec 11, 2014

My children and I suffer from long term seasonal allergies. Within days we had relief from the constant drainage and itchy eyes.

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

My friend swears by these