I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2733941 on Jun 05, 2008

When I started using this product I was told by a friend that it might disolve the calcium deposits I had in my fingers and all over my body. I wasn't able to open a jar or a bottle and I wasn't able to walk down even 1 step. I've been using Joint Formula and the Herbal Calcium for over a year. Within a week I was able to walk up and down steps and open jars and bottles. My large joints are disappearing. My hands are 97% improved and are almost back to normal.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2648338 on Oct 28, 2009

I enjoyed taking the Joint Formula because it stops the pain in my shoulder. If people only knew they don't need to buy those expensive vitamin all they need is Christopher's Original Formula Joint Formula veggie caps. Thanks!

These really work

Posted by 4738104649781150185 on May 28, 2015

I take two of these capsules twice a day, morning and night. When I run out and cannot reorder my pain skyrockets. I don't know why these work, I just know they do. I wish iHerb would keep more on stock because it is really hard to be without them, and other suppliers don't come through. Thank you for this wonderful supplement.

I think it helps

Posted by BookDragon64 on Jan 25, 2014

I have osteoarthritis aggravated by lifting and by recent falls. Glucosamine wasn't helping, and a friend recommended this. I think it helps. I still have some pain, but I think this has lessened it.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2222352 on Jun 20, 2014

Both my husband and a friend with arthritis swear by Joint Formula to help with joint pain and swelling. It helps my hips and knees. I usually pair it with Conplete Tissur and Bone.

joint formula

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 18, 2012

helps my joints

Almost unbelievable

Posted by Reviewer2294792 on Mar 04, 2009

...i admit that at first i was skeptical, but thought it a reasonable cost for potential effect. it does work, yet i noted it took about 5 weeks of daily dosage to see initial improvement.

good

Posted by Reviewer2629530 on Jul 11, 2008

haven't tried it yet intensely but other stuff worked awesome i love dr christopher \

Hip pain

Posted by Reviewer1993848 on Oct 07, 2014

Have some hip which lessened immediately

Rhuematoid Arthritis Cure

Posted by Reviewer2601626 on Feb 17, 2015

Joint has made it possible for me to be released by my Rhuematologist. I love this product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »