Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Feb 08, 2010

I use these myself along with the vitalerbs. Very good supplements, covers all of your vitamin and mineral needs.

Great whole food supplement

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Dec 25, 2010

We really like this formula for our toddler. Have used it since infant stage. All whole food and no isolates. Christopher's is a brand we trust.

Good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2629190 on Oct 10, 2011

Good formula from herbs, now extra man made chemical vitamins.

My 2 year old loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1377004 on Feb 05, 2008

I am very impressed with the Kid-e-Mins formula. I was wanting a whole foods based vitamin combination for my son. I was a bit nervous that my son would not want to take the herbs, but he really likes the orange flavor.

good and natural

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 05, 2015

I've bought it for my 5 y.o. son. Good! Taste is OK, my boy didn't refused to take it. Can recommend! But I'd like to know what exactly vitamins are in it.

Christopher's Original Formulas, Kid-e-Mins, Vitamins and Minerals, 2 fl oz

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 12, 2016

Maybe it is great product, I don't know, but I was using it for my dog and unfortunately I felt no big difference in my dog's health state, not to mentioned that dog didn't like it. Of course, maybe it is my fault and I should not try such things on dog, but I just wanted better. I thought that such products would be better choice, because products for pets mostly have various synthetic flavors, etc. But now we tested (along with my dog) few better quality products for pets and we are very happy both.

Nice to see a herbal kids multi rather than ones based on synthetic ingredients

Posted by MaryanaLishman on Apr 07, 2016

This is one I highly recommend

Christopher's kid-e-Mins

Posted by Reviewer3096672 on Jun 07, 2008

Love the product...love the iHerb company. I have referred so many of my family members here because of the price, customer service, and fast delivery. Thank you iHerb

Kid-e-mins

Posted by Reviewer1206271 on Oct 16, 2008

It's wonderful to finally find a completely pure food based vitamin for children. Seems like a great product.

good

Posted by Reviewer1348447 on Dec 14, 2009

We've been using this for awhile, my son likes it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »