good for gall bladder support

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 12, 2012

I took it for gallbladder support because i have pain on my right sight due to gallbladder polyps. It worked better than Liv _ Gal from natural factors but it was not enought to evanence the pain. The best product for gallbladder from my personal experience that i have tried everything till now is the Jarrow Formulas PF Liver Support

Has helped with indigestion, digestive congestion/discomfort, irritability

Posted by emanuela on Jan 09, 2016

Really happy with this product, wish I had found it earlier and that it lasted longer. I take 2 with meals, 3x day as prescribed. It has helped remarkably reduce or eliminate indigestion, slow/sluggish digestion, irritability and constant digestive discomfort (I was already taking Betaine HCI and enzymes but was still feeling sluggish until I started taking this) Changed my rating to 4 starts, because iherb's price for this product is now higher than some of its competitors' :-(

Christopher formula

Posted by Reviewer1963392 on Jul 02, 2008

As with all of Dr. Christophers' formulasit is very good.

Good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Nov 17, 2010

Love Dr. Christopher's products.

Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder Formula

Posted by Reviewer1178017 on Jun 09, 2015

This formula helps to lessen my discomfort of gallstones.

seems to help some

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jan 22, 2016

My daughter has a fatty liver and gallbladder that is not working as good as it should. Been on this product for a while. although she still has pain..it is not as frequent....so will keep using the product.