I'll never be without this!

Posted by Reviewer2631527 on Apr 22, 2016

Since I turned 50, I've had occasional gallbladder pain when I eat certain foods (mostly high fat foods)even in moderation. When I take Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder I can enjoy a normal meal without causing myself pain afterwards. Of course this product isn't a license to over indulge, it just helps one digest a normal meal rather than having to totally abstain from any type of good food! I researched every single ingredient in the formula and every single one provides support necessary for gallbladder. I suggest at least 4 per day to help keep gallbladder clear and moving. If you feel an attack coming on, take 2 capsules immediately, works much better than the common apple cider vinegar remedy for gallbladder pain. I take these capsules everywhere with me, especially on vacation.

Christopher's Liver & gall bladder formula

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Mar 26, 2016

This product works. It caused a clearing of my liver. It could probably be used as a liver flush, on its own. No need for anything else. A gentle, but very powerful liver flush. It might work differently for others. I can't say.

Keeps Gallbladder Attacks Away!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

Seriously, I could not live without this stuff. I have gallstones and have had several gallbladder attacks. They are extremely painful. Every month or two, I notice a dull ache under my rib cage on my right side. When I notice that, I start taking one capsule before mealtimes. If I forget to take one before the meal, I take one after the meal anyway. Within a few days, I notice that the ache starts to subside. After that happens, I'm usually pretty confident that I won't have a gallbladder attack. I only take one capsule at a time because whenever I take two, I get a headache. The exception to that rule was when I took four capsules at one time during an attack and it seemed to help the stone pass faster. The pain of the attack would mask the pain of any potential headache anyway. I'm so glad that I discovered these before following the traditional "treatment" of having my gallbladder removed. Dr. Christopher's is the cheapest brand I've found, but they certainly don't skimp on quality.

A miracle

Posted by Reviewer2041571 on Oct 28, 2011

I can not believe how well this product along with dietary changes, has helped my gallbladder condition. I was in an insane amount of pain that I went to the hospital three times. The drugs that they provided gave temporary relief if any. I will continue to take this product and tell everyone I know about it!!!!!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2785459 on Sep 21, 2011

Thanks iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3274895 on May 27, 2011

Love iHerb mega fast shipping with UPS (4 days to Australia)! Great products. I was heading towards liver failure and needed a few brands (Bugleweed,liver trans, liver& Gall, Blood stream). My doctor couldn't find the cause of my serious escalating liver/gall problems. I decided to self treat using these liver products plus PH balance, Vit D, and tissue salts, blessed thistle, crystal frequency plus a liver cleansing/detox diet. I am 39 with a 3 and 4 year old and am too young to spend the rest of my life with poor quality on a cocktail of drugs like my mother has for her liver. I WAS SHOCKED when two weeks later my tests came back within normal levels again. I thought my treatment would take months!!! My Doctor was dumbfounded and wants a list of everything I did. Good to see her taking an interest. I'm fairly experienced with herbs and know how to judge what products,doses and amounts my body needs each day. You need to be careful and seek advice if not knowledgeable. However, I am a prime example you can do it without harmful side effects of prescription drugs. I'm not against all prescription drugs, they can save lives but the power of natural remedies should not be ignored in main stream medicine. I'm sure my problems are genetic as two maternal cousins also have had serious liver complications with no apparent cause (virus they speculate). I hope these products have fixed the dis ease but if not I am grateful they are helping me be symptom free and allow me the energy to research the cause and fix it :) Good luck to you too xo

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

Makes a huge difference to my husband

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3155786 on Sep 11, 2010

My wife swears by this stuff

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Jul 22, 2010

After a couple painful gall bladder attacks, a friend of mine went to see her doctor. The Dr. couldn't guarantee that my friend would feel better if she had her gall bladder surgically removed so we searched for an herbal remedy. With a combination of eating a healthier diet and taking the Christopher's Liver & Gall Bladder formula my friend is feeling well.

Christopher's Original Formula

Posted by Reviewer2652027 on Dec 16, 2009

I have used Christopher's Original Formula for 1 1/2 years and I am very happy with this products. Also your service is very good. Thank you very much.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »