Thanks iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3274895 on May 27, 2011

Love iHerb mega fast shipping with UPS (4 days to Australia)! Great products. I was heading towards liver failure and needed a few brands (Bugleweed,liver trans, liver& Gall, Blood stream). My doctor couldn't find the cause of my serious escalating liver/gall problems. I decided to self treat using these liver products plus PH balance, Vit D, and tissue salts, blessed thistle, crystal frequency plus a liver cleansing/detox diet. I am 39 with a 3 and 4 year old and am too young to spend the rest of my life with poor quality on a cocktail of drugs like my mother has for her liver. I WAS SHOCKED when two weeks later my tests came back within normal levels again. I thought my treatment would take months!!! My Doctor was dumbfounded and wants a list of everything I did. Good to see her taking an interest. I'm fairly experienced with herbs and know how to judge what products,doses and amounts my body needs each day. You need to be careful and seek advice if not knowledgeable. However, I am a prime example you can do it without harmful side effects of prescription drugs. I'm not against all prescription drugs, they can save lives but the power of natural remedies should not be ignored in main stream medicine. I'm sure my problems are genetic as two maternal cousins also have had serious liver complications with no apparent cause (virus they speculate). I hope these products have fixed the dis ease but if not I am grateful they are helping me be symptom free and allow me the energy to research the cause and fix it :) Good luck to you too xo

Liver & Gallbladder problems

Posted by Reviewer1310919 on Feb 05, 2008

I was having gallbladder symptoms and these herbs were recommended. So far the symptoms have subsided and continue to do so. This is quite a relief. I would recommend these to others.

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2203693 on Jun 23, 2008

This is my husband's favorite of its type. He uses it regularly to help digestion and weak liver/gall bladder. He has pain with no detectable disease or stones; it eliminates the pain.

Keeps Gallbladder Attacks Away!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

Seriously, I could not live without this stuff. I have gallstones and have had several gallbladder attacks. They are extremely painful. Every month or two, I notice a dull ache under my rib cage on my right side. When I notice that, I start taking one capsule before mealtimes. If I forget to take one before the meal, I take one after the meal anyway. Within a few days, I notice that the ache starts to subside. After that happens, I'm usually pretty confident that I won't have a gallbladder attack. I only take one capsule at a time because whenever I take two, I get a headache. The exception to that rule was when I took four capsules at one time during an attack and it seemed to help the stone pass faster. The pain of the attack would mask the pain of any potential headache anyway. I'm so glad that I discovered these before following the traditional "treatment" of having my gallbladder removed. Dr. Christopher's is the cheapest brand I've found, but they certainly don't skimp on quality.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer3346418 on Jul 31, 2009

This product works great. I cannot believe the difference I feel. I have used other more expensive liver products in the past but this has been so much more effective for me and is cheaper to boot. I am so glad I found Dr. Christopher's products and iherb.

good for gall bladder support

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 12, 2012

I took it for gallbladder support because i have pain on my right sight due to gallbladder polyps. It worked better than Liv _ Gal from natural factors but it was not enought to evanence the pain. The best product for gallbladder from my personal experience that i have tried everything till now is the Jarrow Formulas PF Liver Support

A miracle

Posted by Reviewer2041571 on Oct 28, 2011

I can not believe how well this product along with dietary changes, has helped my gallbladder condition. I was in an insane amount of pain that I went to the hospital three times. The drugs that they provided gave temporary relief if any. I will continue to take this product and tell everyone I know about it!!!!!

Love your liver

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Aug 30, 2008

Good stuff, helped eliminate pain by my liver/gallbladder. I'm getting more.

Not working !

Posted by unseen on Sep 24, 2015

I'm sorry to say this product dosen't work well for me, I tried to work things out even I used a combination of 3 formulas 1*Planetary Herbals, Stone Free 2*Natural Factors, Liv-Gall Cleanse 3*Christopher's Original Formulas, Liver & Gallbladder Formula, none of these products helped with gallbladder pain attacks, I think I'll go back to using Rwachol, seems working well for me, جربت هذا المنتج للألم الناتج عن تقلصات الرارة بعد الأكل الدسم أو لأسباب أخرى للأسف مانفع لذللك سوف أعود لتناول منتج حلو اسمه رواكول بس مقطوع في الصيدليات له سنتين بس إن شاء الله أجيبه من برى.

Christopher's Original Formula Liver & Gall Bladder Formula (Barberry LG) 400 mg

Posted by Reviewer1344582 on Sep 20, 2008

My husband has been taking this for the last several months having switched from another brand. He says that he felt the difference with his bladder almost immediately. He doesn't want me purchasing any other brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »