capsules

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

Makes a huge difference to my husband

Relieves gall bladder reflex point pain

Posted by Reviewer1258092 on May 30, 2009

I began to use this in conjunction with the lower bowl formula when I had some reference point pain indicating the gall bladder. It has relieved it well for me.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Jul 22, 2010

After a couple painful gall bladder attacks, a friend of mine went to see her doctor. The Dr. couldn't guarantee that my friend would feel better if she had her gall bladder surgically removed so we searched for an herbal remedy. With a combination of eating a healthier diet and taking the Christopher's Liver & Gall Bladder formula my friend is feeling well.

barberry

Posted by Reviewer1171101 on Dec 19, 2007

Have used barberry before. It was nice to find in a capsule form since the taste is horrific.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2785459 on Sep 21, 2011

Christopher's Original Formula

Posted by Reviewer2652027 on Dec 16, 2009

I have used Christopher's Original Formula for 1 1/2 years and I am very happy with this products. Also your service is very good. Thank you very much.

Christopher's Liver & gall bladder formula

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Mar 26, 2016

This product works. It caused a clearing of my liver. It could probably be used as a liver flush, on its own. No need for anything else. A gentle, but very powerful liver flush. It might work differently for others. I can't say.

I'll never be without this!

Posted by Reviewer2631527 on Apr 22, 2016

Since I turned 50, I've had occasional gallbladder pain when I eat certain foods (mostly high fat foods)even in moderation. When I take Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder I can enjoy a normal meal without causing myself pain afterwards. Of course this product isn't a license to over indulge, it just helps one digest a normal meal rather than having to totally abstain from any type of good food! I researched every single ingredient in the formula and every single one provides support necessary for gallbladder. I suggest at least 4 per day to help keep gallbladder clear and moving. If you feel an attack coming on, take 2 capsules immediately, works much better than the common apple cider vinegar remedy for gallbladder pain. I take these capsules everywhere with me, especially on vacation.

My alternative to surgery.

Posted by 5267092119909108293 on May 04, 2016

My symptoms indicated that I was not getting bile where it was needed. Those symptoms were accompanied by a bad gut ache. A lot of research led me to this great product and a few days after taking the recommended dosage, I was back to "normal". Used this with the "Lower Bowel" formula.

Review of my Order

Posted by Reviewer3136547 on May 18, 2009

Excellent products - fast delivery, will order from you again, you have an extensive list of hard to find herbs - keep up the good work. R. Nardone I give you 4 stars

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »