10% Off Orders Over $40!

Christopher's Original Formulas, Lower Bowel Formula, 450 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviews 2-star

suz

Posted by Reviewer3098873 on Jul 25, 2011

stomach cramps...need i saw more!

bowel tonic

Posted by Reviewer1455674 on Apr 20, 2014

I ordered this with high hopes that it would work as well as the previous product I had been using (that is off the market for now). The ingredient list is very similar however not similar enough. This product tends to give me a bit of diarrhea but is not very effective for constipation. I ordered two bottles so will keep adjusting it in hopes of finding an effective dosage.

Didn't help me enough

Posted by Reviewer3223158 on Jan 28, 2008

I have chronic constipation due to Ibs.I was hoping this formula would help me as I heard great things about it online but after taking the right amount of dosage I wasn't able to go at all and most of the time was straining.I know I should use more of the dosage until it is right for me but it would become too expensive in the long run so the search continues.