New To iHerb?

Christopher's Original Formulas, Lower Bowel Formula, 450 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

lower bowel formula

Posted by Reviewer1235298 on Sep 29, 2011

This is a great formula, works great and feels great. I started having constipation problems after having kids, and my bowels for some reason slowed down to a point where I wouldn't have bowel movement for weeks, so then I either did enema or consume captives, and after it always made me bloated with bunch of air in my bowels made me feels very uncomfortable. My friend gave me a bottle of this lower bowel formula, at first I had to consume about 4-6 capsules 3 times a day for about 5 days for my bowels to start working and then I went down to 2 capsules 3 times a day and I feel great. I am planning to take them for awhile until my bowels are reinstated. I definitely refer it to every one suffering from constipation. Thanks to Dr. Christopher.

Works like a charm

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Oct 12, 2007

This is a product everyone should have in their medicine cabinet. It is gentle and effective; our 91-year-old grandma needed some help and used this, and she got relief in a few hours.

finally something that works

Posted by Reviewer2327428 on Nov 05, 2010

We have tried everything under the sun to regulate my son's bowels to no avail. Most things work for a couple of days and then we were back to nothing. We have used this for a couple of weeks and have had once or twice BM's per day. He is only seven and needed the full serving of 6 caps per day. I am so thankful.

Excellent product and excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1296493 on Mar 05, 2011

I have struggled with IBS for a while ,this is the best product I have tried ,Brilliant

Great

Posted by Reviewer2629190 on Aug 08, 2011

The best bowel formula available. Very comfortable, no cramping. Very gentle.