Great

Posted by Reviewer2629190 on Aug 08, 2011

The best bowel formula available. Very comfortable, no cramping. Very gentle.

finally something that works

Posted by Reviewer2327428 on Nov 05, 2010

We have tried everything under the sun to regulate my son's bowels to no avail. Most things work for a couple of days and then we were back to nothing. We have used this for a couple of weeks and have had once or twice BM's per day. He is only seven and needed the full serving of 6 caps per day. I am so thankful.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1267450 on May 26, 2009

It really works - but in a gentle way :)

Great company with great products and prices.

Posted by Reviewer1477980 on Feb 11, 2011

I highly recommend using iHerb.com. They have great products at great prices and they arrive in short order. I always order from them and will continue to do so. Thanks you guys. Much continued success.

very effective and does not make my lower intestines weak

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Feb 07, 2015

Unlike chemical laxatives, the herbs in these work naturally. The very first time I took them, what came out smelt horrible (sorry if that's TMI). I suspect it was cleaning out the old impacted stuff. I'm glad its out -- better out than in, I say! My dad also takes these and says they work much better than when he takes laxatives from the doctor.

good

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Nov 19, 2008

one of the best formulas ive used for keeping the bowels moving.

Very Helpful!

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Aug 19, 2008

Has been a great help in assisting in detoxing.

Excellent product

Posted by 4922546575402871896 on Jul 09, 2012

I started getting this formula when I was pregnant. My bowels always run a bit slower when I am pregnant, so I try something different each time. This was the best. The bottle says take two capsules 3 times a day, but I found that if I took only 1 or two a day, that kept things moving (and if not, I just took a few more the next day or later that day). Effective, easy, and natural.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1326836 on Apr 10, 2012

I've battled constipation all of my life and since been diagnosed with IBS - this product is amazing. I take 2 capsules three times a day and I'm actually like a normal person. I could list the products I've tried to get to this point and you wouldn't have time to read it. This product is sooooo gentle and effective. And great shipping from iHerb!

Excellent product !

Posted by 4807711604365440517 on Jan 20, 2014

Gentle, effective and not habit forming. REALLY great product.