Gentle with no Harsh Effects

Posted by 5410745100783716521 on Dec 11, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at how gentle and easy this was. Effective without harsh stimulants.

very effective and does not make my lower intestines weak

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Feb 07, 2015

Unlike chemical laxatives, the herbs in these work naturally. The very first time I took them, what came out smelt horrible (sorry if that's TMI). I suspect it was cleaning out the old impacted stuff. I'm glad its out -- better out than in, I say! My dad also takes these and says they work much better than when he takes laxatives from the doctor.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1326836 on Apr 10, 2012

I've battled constipation all of my life and since been diagnosed with IBS - this product is amazing. I take 2 capsules three times a day and I'm actually like a normal person. I could list the products I've tried to get to this point and you wouldn't have time to read it. This product is sooooo gentle and effective. And great shipping from iHerb!

Excellent product

Posted by 4922546575402871896 on Jul 09, 2012

I started getting this formula when I was pregnant. My bowels always run a bit slower when I am pregnant, so I try something different each time. This was the best. The bottle says take two capsules 3 times a day, but I found that if I took only 1 or two a day, that kept things moving (and if not, I just took a few more the next day or later that day). Effective, easy, and natural.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1118648 on Nov 04, 2007

This product did nothing for me

Gets the job done

Posted by Reviewer1880138 on Apr 15, 2008

Gentle and effective- take with Psyllium for cleansing

Chrostopher's Original Formula, Lower Bowel

Posted by Reviewer2923021 on Apr 13, 2009

Product was ordered user friendly....delivered to my home with no problems at all.....that is why I always order from Iherb.com!! No problems!!!!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2058211 on Jul 04, 2009

Dr Christopher products are hands down the best!! This is a great bowel formula.

Quick delivery!

Posted by Reviewer2173038 on Aug 30, 2010

The delivery was very quick and everything was nicely packaged! The site was very easy to navigate and the product is great! Thank you iHerb.com!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3326961 on Nov 08, 2010

Works good in keeping the lower bowel clean in a gentle way.