very effective and does not make my lower intestines weak

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Feb 07, 2015

Unlike chemical laxatives, the herbs in these work naturally. The very first time I took them, what came out smelt horrible (sorry if that's TMI). I suspect it was cleaning out the old impacted stuff. I'm glad its out -- better out than in, I say! My dad also takes these and says they work much better than when he takes laxatives from the doctor.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1326836 on Apr 10, 2012

I've battled constipation all of my life and since been diagnosed with IBS - this product is amazing. I take 2 capsules three times a day and I'm actually like a normal person. I could list the products I've tried to get to this point and you wouldn't have time to read it. This product is sooooo gentle and effective. And great shipping from iHerb!

Excellent product

Posted by 4922546575402871896 on Jul 09, 2012

I started getting this formula when I was pregnant. My bowels always run a bit slower when I am pregnant, so I try something different each time. This was the best. The bottle says take two capsules 3 times a day, but I found that if I took only 1 or two a day, that kept things moving (and if not, I just took a few more the next day or later that day). Effective, easy, and natural.

Excellent product !

Posted by 4807711604365440517 on Jan 20, 2014

Gentle, effective and not habit forming. REALLY great product.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1118648 on Nov 04, 2007

This product did nothing for me

Chrostopher's Original Formula, Lower Bowel

Posted by Reviewer2923021 on Apr 13, 2009

Product was ordered user friendly....delivered to my home with no problems at all.....that is why I always order from Iherb.com!! No problems!!!!

Gets the job done

Posted by Reviewer1880138 on Apr 15, 2008

Gentle and effective- take with Psyllium for cleansing

Great product and gentle.

Posted by Reviewer2883689 on Jan 02, 2012

Very effective yet gentle!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2016141 on Feb 03, 2012

Works amazingly!

A formula that I turn to again and again

Posted by Reviewer3359769 on Apr 04, 2012

I have used this off and on for about eight years, and it is a supplement that I turn to again and again when I need it. It is gentle yet very effective. You may need to take more than what is the suggested dosage in order for it to work for your body. Dr. Christopher recommended taking as many as was needed to get things moving. You then may be able to reduce the dosage later. The Lower Bowel Formula is supposed to work so that you don't need to take it anymore and your body is working on its own. That may take some time, though. I'm not there yet!