A formula that I turn to again and again

Posted by Reviewer3359769 on Apr 04, 2012

I have used this off and on for about eight years, and it is a supplement that I turn to again and again when I need it. It is gentle yet very effective. You may need to take more than what is the suggested dosage in order for it to work for your body. Dr. Christopher recommended taking as many as was needed to get things moving. You then may be able to reduce the dosage later. The Lower Bowel Formula is supposed to work so that you don't need to take it anymore and your body is working on its own. That may take some time, though. I'm not there yet!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2016141 on Feb 03, 2012

Works amazingly!

Great product and gentle.

Posted by Reviewer2883689 on Jan 02, 2012

Very effective yet gentle!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2927547 on Oct 06, 2011

Does what it says. I have always had problems with constipation. I take two of these every night and now I go every day. Have recommended them to lots of other people too. Not a quick fix if you need immediate relief, but a gentle product that works wonders. Thanks iherb for carrying it!

lower bowel formula

Posted by Reviewer1235298 on Sep 29, 2011

This is a great formula, works great and feels great. I started having constipation problems after having kids, and my bowels for some reason slowed down to a point where I wouldn't have bowel movement for weeks, so then I either did enema or consume captives, and after it always made me bloated with bunch of air in my bowels made me feels very uncomfortable. My friend gave me a bottle of this lower bowel formula, at first I had to consume about 4-6 capsules 3 times a day for about 5 days for my bowels to start working and then I went down to 2 capsules 3 times a day and I feel great. I am planning to take them for awhile until my bowels are reinstated. I definitely refer it to every one suffering from constipation. Thanks to Dr. Christopher.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2785459 on Sep 21, 2011

LB Formula

Posted by Reviewer1203659 on Aug 25, 2011

Excelent product!

Dr. Christopher's excellent Lower Bowel Formula

Posted by Reviewer1115404 on Aug 18, 2011

I had experienced 6 months of extreme constipation when I found out about Christopher's Original Formula, Lower Bowel Formula. As directed by the owner of a health food store, I began by taking 2 capsules 3 times a day with immediate relief. Gradually I tapered off (to avoid loose stools) to my maintenance dose of 1 capsule 1 time a day. It's now 6 weeks later, and I feel great. My colon is healing. I also take the Christopher's Blood Stream Formula but have no way to evaluate it. My doctor says I can continue taking the Lower Bowel Formula as needed, unlike stimulant laxatives, which doctors advise patients to limit to several days. Don't forget to drink lots of water.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2629190 on Aug 08, 2011

The best bowel formula available. Very comfortable, no cramping. Very gentle.

suz

Posted by Reviewer3098873 on Jul 25, 2011

stomach cramps...need i saw more!