Excellent product

Posted by 4922546575402871896 on Jul 09, 2012

I started getting this formula when I was pregnant. My bowels always run a bit slower when I am pregnant, so I try something different each time. This was the best. The bottle says take two capsules 3 times a day, but I found that if I took only 1 or two a day, that kept things moving (and if not, I just took a few more the next day or later that day). Effective, easy, and natural.

a product i will have again

Posted by 5118539270012534453 on Sep 23, 2012

i have used this product for the first time and im finish with it, and i will order it again

Love this stuff.

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Nov 03, 2014

I have been taking this for maybe a year and a half now after reading about it in the feng shui book, Clear Your Clutter by Karen Kingston. Sometimes when I've run out of my supply and have to start again so it can be a little slow to get started with (or perhaps it could just be because I'm on really constipating meds) but once you get into a rhythm and you drink a lot of water and although I've lapsed a little on the exercise front, walking helps too, but it really works. At my best I was going 3 times a day and I felt so light and my waist looked tiny. Being a health freak I've found I have become obsessed with what's coming out as well as what's going in my body and this is perfect. I've also found recently, if anyone else is on constipating medication or is just constipated that taking this and n-alcysteine in combination is amazing. I can't ever see me going off of this, it's just awesome. A life saver.

Gentle with no Harsh Effects

Posted by 5410745100783716521 on Dec 11, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at how gentle and easy this was. Effective without harsh stimulants.

Excellent product !

Posted by 4807711604365440517 on Jan 20, 2014

Gentle, effective and not habit forming. REALLY great product.

It works!

Posted by jaelynn on Jul 14, 2016

I have been using this product for 4 years now and it has kept me from the colon surgeon. I have periodically had to adjust the dosing and timing of pills. I did show this product to my colon surgeon and he said I can take this as long as it is working for me and there is nothing harmful in it. I have a Dx. of idiopathic constipation; was put on Rx of Amitiza and than Linzess, both of these drugs caused more harm than good. The lower bowl formula combined with good nutrition has kept me having a bowl movement every day. I very rarely eat red meat now and i have a salad with every meal; plenty of veggies/fruits, water and probiotics. When I first started taking this product, it was 2 pills after dinner, now I take 5 pills before bedtime. If you are having problems and Rx. is not working I highly recommend trying Lower bowel formula.

Gentle and yet effective

Posted by Reviewer3269112 on Jan 22, 2016

Having struggled with stomach/bowel issues pretty much all my life long, I had very little expectations when I tried this product. Nothing had worked in the past. This is not a miracle cure either BUT it does keep me at least somewhat regular and that has been a great, great help and made me feel so much better. No more unyielding constipation! It is gentle, too. I will keep bying this.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1118648 on Nov 04, 2007

This product did nothing for me

Gets the job done

Posted by Reviewer1880138 on Apr 15, 2008

Gentle and effective- take with Psyllium for cleansing

Chrostopher's Original Formula, Lower Bowel

Posted by Reviewer2923021 on Apr 13, 2009

Product was ordered user friendly....delivered to my home with no problems at all.....that is why I always order from Iherb.com!! No problems!!!!