Great product and gentle.

Posted by Reviewer2883689 on Jan 02, 2012

Very effective yet gentle!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2016141 on Feb 03, 2012

Works amazingly!

A formula that I turn to again and again

Posted by Reviewer3359769 on Apr 04, 2012

I have used this off and on for about eight years, and it is a supplement that I turn to again and again when I need it. It is gentle yet very effective. You may need to take more than what is the suggested dosage in order for it to work for your body. Dr. Christopher recommended taking as many as was needed to get things moving. You then may be able to reduce the dosage later. The Lower Bowel Formula is supposed to work so that you don't need to take it anymore and your body is working on its own. That may take some time, though. I'm not there yet!

Lower Bowel Formula

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Apr 17, 2013

Work wonderfully on my last vacation, I highly recommend!

非常棒的腸道排毒配方.

Posted by Reviewer1770167 on Mar 30, 2014

已服用了一段時間, 最近在大腸水療後拿來做腸道的重建, 效果不錯. 與Dr. Christopher的血液, 腎排毒配方一起服用, 效果很好, 無副作用, 自己都拿來當長期保健.

As Always, Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Mar 14, 2011

This is a great product and is always a part of my regimen.

Dr. Christopher's excellent Lower Bowel Formula

Posted by Reviewer1115404 on Aug 18, 2011

I had experienced 6 months of extreme constipation when I found out about Christopher's Original Formula, Lower Bowel Formula. As directed by the owner of a health food store, I began by taking 2 capsules 3 times a day with immediate relief. Gradually I tapered off (to avoid loose stools) to my maintenance dose of 1 capsule 1 time a day. It's now 6 weeks later, and I feel great. My colon is healing. I also take the Christopher's Blood Stream Formula but have no way to evaluate it. My doctor says I can continue taking the Lower Bowel Formula as needed, unlike stimulant laxatives, which doctors advise patients to limit to several days. Don't forget to drink lots of water.

LB Formula

Posted by Reviewer1203659 on Aug 25, 2011

Excelent product!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2785459 on Sep 21, 2011

a product i will have again

Posted by 5118539270012534453 on Sep 23, 2012

i have used this product for the first time and im finish with it, and i will order it again