really works!

Posted by 4791461577266746469 on May 03, 2016

makes your stools a little soft, but it does help regular bowel movements

It works!

Posted by jaelynn on Jul 14, 2016

I have been using this product for 4 years now and it has kept me from the colon surgeon. I have periodically had to adjust the dosing and timing of pills. I did show this product to my colon surgeon and he said I can take this as long as it is working for me and there is nothing harmful in it. I have a Dx. of idiopathic constipation; was put on Rx of Amitiza and than Linzess, both of these drugs caused more harm than good. The lower bowl formula combined with good nutrition has kept me having a bowl movement every day. I very rarely eat red meat now and i have a salad with every meal; plenty of veggies/fruits, water and probiotics. When I first started taking this product, it was 2 pills after dinner, now I take 5 pills before bedtime. If you are having problems and Rx. is not working I highly recommend trying Lower bowel formula.

Great product

Posted by 4813067560867132865 on Feb 20, 2014

Love the Dr.Christopher line

Relief at last

Posted by Reviewer1517063 on Sep 21, 2014

I have struggled with constipation for many years & have tried a lot of products before I found this one. It is similar to the chinese herbs I used to take but without the mess of having to cook them. I started with 6 capsules a day but have now reduced to 3 capsules daily & it is working really well. The longer I take this product the better it works. What I like is that it is not a harmful laxative & can be taken long term which is what I seem to need. I have recommended it to other friends who also find it very effective.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2222352 on Jun 20, 2014

When I was skiing in France and caught a stomach bug, I took this along with Echanesia/Golden seal. It calmed my stomach and the runs and I recovered much faster than several others on this trip who used traditional over the counter meds! Though it is intended to do the opposite, it can make me a little constipated, so might want to use some psyllium along with this. Has some cayaene in it. Helps clean out your system.

Keeps me and my kids regular

Posted by 5703048358019966019 on Jul 03, 2014

My son has issues with peeing the bed. We found out that this is often because the child is constipated (even if they are pooping). After using this regularly, it's definitely gotten better. The Lower Bowel Formula works so well and gently. I've started using it when I need a little help, too!

IBS

Posted by 5640999944456177347 on Aug 15, 2014

This product has helped my IBS stomach pains when I have been taking this with dietary entzymes. Great product!

Gentle and yet effective

Posted by Reviewer3269112 on Jan 22, 2016

Having struggled with stomach/bowel issues pretty much all my life long, I had very little expectations when I tried this product. Nothing had worked in the past. This is not a miracle cure either BUT it does keep me at least somewhat regular and that has been a great, great help and made me feel so much better. No more unyielding constipation! It is gentle, too. I will keep bying this.

Great product

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on Nov 05, 2013

I find this is the best product around for a congested bowel, its full of quality herbs and depending on how bad your bowel is congested you can up or lower the recommended dosage, I do like most Dr Christopher's Formulas , but I give them 4 star ratings as they use plastic containers

Seems okay but not very strong

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Dec 02, 2009

The dosage is to take 6 per day. I have been taking all 6 and I really don't notice much of a difference. It must be very very mild. At least I don't have any negative reaction to it. Would not order this again.