Dr. Christopher's excellent Lower Bowel Formula

Posted by Reviewer1115404 on Aug 18, 2011

I had experienced 6 months of extreme constipation when I found out about Christopher's Original Formula, Lower Bowel Formula. As directed by the owner of a health food store, I began by taking 2 capsules 3 times a day with immediate relief. Gradually I tapered off (to avoid loose stools) to my maintenance dose of 1 capsule 1 time a day. It's now 6 weeks later, and I feel great. My colon is healing. I also take the Christopher's Blood Stream Formula but have no way to evaluate it. My doctor says I can continue taking the Lower Bowel Formula as needed, unlike stimulant laxatives, which doctors advise patients to limit to several days. Don't forget to drink lots of water.

LB Formula

Posted by Reviewer1203659 on Aug 25, 2011

Excelent product!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2785459 on Sep 21, 2011

really works!

Posted by 4791461577266746469 on May 03, 2016

makes your stools a little soft, but it does help regular bowel movements

Great product

Posted by 4813067560867132865 on Feb 20, 2014

Love the Dr.Christopher line

Relief at last

Posted by Reviewer1517063 on Sep 21, 2014

I have struggled with constipation for many years & have tried a lot of products before I found this one. It is similar to the chinese herbs I used to take but without the mess of having to cook them. I started with 6 capsules a day but have now reduced to 3 capsules daily & it is working really well. The longer I take this product the better it works. What I like is that it is not a harmful laxative & can be taken long term which is what I seem to need. I have recommended it to other friends who also find it very effective.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2222352 on Jun 20, 2014

When I was skiing in France and caught a stomach bug, I took this along with Echanesia/Golden seal. It calmed my stomach and the runs and I recovered much faster than several others on this trip who used traditional over the counter meds! Though it is intended to do the opposite, it can make me a little constipated, so might want to use some psyllium along with this. Has some cayaene in it. Helps clean out your system.

Keeps me and my kids regular

Posted by 5703048358019966019 on Jul 03, 2014

My son has issues with peeing the bed. We found out that this is often because the child is constipated (even if they are pooping). After using this regularly, it's definitely gotten better. The Lower Bowel Formula works so well and gently. I've started using it when I need a little help, too!

IBS

Posted by 5640999944456177347 on Aug 15, 2014

This product has helped my IBS stomach pains when I have been taking this with dietary entzymes. Great product!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Aug 03, 2016

Great with Vit C and aloe,