Works

Posted by Reviewer2222352 on Jun 20, 2014

When I was skiing in France and caught a stomach bug, I took this along with Echanesia/Golden seal. It calmed my stomach and the runs and I recovered much faster than several others on this trip who used traditional over the counter meds! Though it is intended to do the opposite, it can make me a little constipated, so might want to use some psyllium along with this. Has some cayaene in it. Helps clean out your system.

Keeps me and my kids regular

Posted by 5703048358019966019 on Jul 03, 2014

My son has issues with peeing the bed. We found out that this is often because the child is constipated (even if they are pooping). After using this regularly, it's definitely gotten better. The Lower Bowel Formula works so well and gently. I've started using it when I need a little help, too!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3326961 on Nov 08, 2010

Works good in keeping the lower bowel clean in a gentle way.

A formula that I turn to again and again

Posted by Reviewer3359769 on Apr 04, 2012

I have used this off and on for about eight years, and it is a supplement that I turn to again and again when I need it. It is gentle yet very effective. You may need to take more than what is the suggested dosage in order for it to work for your body. Dr. Christopher recommended taking as many as was needed to get things moving. You then may be able to reduce the dosage later. The Lower Bowel Formula is supposed to work so that you don't need to take it anymore and your body is working on its own. That may take some time, though. I'm not there yet!

Chrostopher's Original Formula, Lower Bowel

Posted by Reviewer2923021 on Apr 13, 2009

Product was ordered user friendly....delivered to my home with no problems at all.....that is why I always order from Iherb.com!! No problems!!!!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Aug 03, 2016

Great with Vit C and aloe,

great product

Posted by Reviewer2785459 on Sep 21, 2011

Great product and gentle.

Posted by Reviewer2883689 on Jan 02, 2012

Very effective yet gentle!

really works!

Posted by 4791461577266746469 on May 03, 2016

makes your stools a little soft, but it does help regular bowel movements

Great product

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on Nov 05, 2013

I find this is the best product around for a congested bowel, its full of quality herbs and depending on how bad your bowel is congested you can up or lower the recommended dosage, I do like most Dr Christopher's Formulas , but I give them 4 star ratings as they use plastic containers