No more post nasal drip! This Works better than any cold remedy PERIOD

Posted by Reviewer1677728 on Mar 23, 2009

I take this right in my morning tea(and so do my kids!) when our sinuses act up, or have post nasal drip or any head troubles including the dizziness from ear fluid-this works in about 15 minutes and Voila! chest, head, throat and ears are calm and clear. Way to go Christopher's! I wouldn't be without it especially when traveling.

The effective product for lungs

Posted by Reviewer2125631 on May 24, 2010

I have been a lifelong asthmatic, with chronic lung problems, even though otherwise physicaly fit, using many products for relief found this product a great, effective formula for relief, better than pharma, better than over the counter products.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1165732 on Mar 07, 2011

I swear by this product. It has prevented and shortened many lower respiratory illness for me. I have recommended this to friends and they have had good luck with it as well.

This is THE GREATEST for Lungs and Bronchial

Posted by Reviewer1233115 on Jul 22, 2010

I have tried other products but this one works the best.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 08, 2008

We needed a liquid for my sons bronchial problems. He can't stand the taste, so I actually rub it on his feet. Since it has achohol in it, it dries fast and gets into the blood stream fast.

LIke it

Posted by Reviewer1888437 on Feb 18, 2010

Used during recent bout with big cold and drainage into lungs and coughing. I want my wife to use it for her asthma to help heal her lungs, but she's not into the natural arena quite yet.

So far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer2124266 on Aug 07, 2011

It seems to be working on my lungs so far.

NOTHING TO SAY

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Oct 25, 2011

VERY GOOD AS ALL PRODUCTS..I USED FOR MY CHILD'S ASTHMA...HELPS A LOT..!!

Lung formula

Posted by Reviewer2062885 on Jul 25, 2009

Ive found this to be very helpful during my asthma issues and cold problems the children is.....would definately buy again.

Fine

Posted by LouLou on Apr 07, 2013

This tastes pleasant and seems to work ok. As with some of Christophers other products they taste good and he doesnt add anything unnecessary. As they are so herbal based I find I need more than the recommended dose. If I was to try this again I would buy three bottles, up the dose and take it for a longer period..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »