Nothing Else would Work

Posted by Mearced on Jan 19, 2008

I tried several other herbal and homeopathic remedies for chest congestion that I had for 4 weeks with wheezing and intense coughing. This is the only product that helped to extract the phlem, gradually over several days.

I always rely on Dr. Christopher's

Posted by Reviewer2063180 on Jan 05, 2009

These products are all superior. I got bronchritis and it was very bad.I had to take a breathing test for the first time. Afterwards I got this formula and have not been sick since.

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on May 24, 2008

I notice an improvement in lung capacity with no side effects.

What a Surprize!

Posted by Reviewer1193966 on Apr 11, 2008

iHerb was out of my usual product, that I take for "smoker's cough" so I gave this a try. What a surprize! Is alot cheaper than what I was using, and really works to calm and relax the lungs while cleaning them out! Definately makes breathing easier! I'll keep buying this!

It Truly Works Quickly When I Most Need It!!

Posted by JJ2007 on Apr 02, 2012

Having been afflicted with respiratory issues and illnesses since I was a little girl, I know firsthand how painful protracted asthma, bronchitis, and dry coughing can wear a person down, both emotionally and physically. So, I am very happy to report that "Dr Christopher's Original Formula, Lung and Bronchial" has my profound gratitude and endorsement for working very quickly when I most need it (in the moment of a bronchospasm episode). This herbal blend is a mainstay in my herbal arsenal to combat all of my respiratory ailments when they occur (especially in the Spring and Fall seasons).

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Aug 07, 2012

Helps asthma and allergies really well!! I no longer take asthma medication, and I use these herbs along with a gluten and dairy free diet.

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

My husband is able to lead a normal life thanks to these

Christophers L&B Formula

Posted by Reviewer2605273 on Jan 10, 2008

I found this product to work very well for some congestion I was having!

Christopher's Original Formulas, Lung and Bronchial, 425 mg, 100 Veggie Caps (CRO-89115)

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Nov 23, 2013

The product helped clear our lungs right away.

Getting improvement

Posted by Reviewer1122100 on Sep 21, 2011

I've been taking this for several weeks now for breathing and congestion and can feel the improvement and it seems to be getting better each day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »