horse with COPD

Posted by Reviewer2179783 on Aug 04, 2015

Our vet said our horse would not get better with his 6 out of 10 degrees of copd. He was coughing steadily and his ribcage was heaving with each breath. I always trust Dr. Christopher's formulas, so we put our horse on this (4 in the morning and 4 at night). We just throw the caps in with his pellet food and down they go. It took about a month to see real improvement, and now you would never know he has any condition at all. It's like a miracle. We are so happy.

Great Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Nov 03, 2014

I have COPD and i have found that on days when breathing is the most difficult, or have congestion, this product has been favorable in enhancing my ability to breath.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2556208 on Sep 12, 2014

I started taking this product and have noticed an improvement within weeks. My breathing is much better and I do not get that congested feeling anymore.

Christopher's Original Formulas

Posted by cosmopolitan on Jun 09, 2014

use less time and the results are satisfactory.

Christopher's Original Formulas, Lung and Bronchial, 425 mg, 100 Veggie Caps (CRO-89115)

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Nov 23, 2013

The product helped clear our lungs right away.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1862199 on Apr 13, 2013

This really seems to help whenever my asthma starts acting up. It takes a day or two to kick in, but when I'm religious about using it, I hardly ever need my inhaler.

Very good

Posted by 5166843174728774322 on Sep 13, 2012

I know that my health conditions are much better since taking this product. My daughter-in-law introduced it to me during my stay in Big Rapids, Michigan this summer. I am going to try and hopely

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Aug 07, 2012

Helps asthma and allergies really well!! I no longer take asthma medication, and I use these herbs along with a gluten and dairy free diet.

Dissapointing

Posted by Googsta on Jun 08, 2012

I had high hopes on this product helping my cough that I have had for 3 months now, but no such luck. No improvement of my cough, breathing, asthma or sinus tenderness. All it did was give me a headache & it stinks too. Waste of money in my opinion.

It Truly Works Quickly When I Most Need It!!

Posted by JJ2007 on Apr 02, 2012

Having been afflicted with respiratory issues and illnesses since I was a little girl, I know firsthand how painful protracted asthma, bronchitis, and dry coughing can wear a person down, both emotionally and physically. So, I am very happy to report that "Dr Christopher's Original Formula, Lung and Bronchial" has my profound gratitude and endorsement for working very quickly when I most need it (in the moment of a bronchospasm episode). This herbal blend is a mainstay in my herbal arsenal to combat all of my respiratory ailments when they occur (especially in the Spring and Fall seasons).

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »