New To iHerb?

Christopher's Original Formulas, Quick Colon Formula, Part 1, 485 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviews 2-star

Not for people with a sensitive colon...

Posted by emanuela on May 18, 2011

I love christopher's formulas, but this one rips through my colon. I think it's because of the psyllium husk. I took this as part of the anti-parasite protocol (after 3 days of the syrup). Within 6 hours, I had severe cramping and leg weakness, hence I let 3 goals in when playing football last week. My team were not impressed. So avoid this formula if you tend to get IBS or have a sensitive colon. It may be ok for people who simply need to add bulk to their diets and/or suffer from constipation (hence the 2 stars). I don't. So not for me.

not sure it works

Posted by shariwile on Jun 09, 2012

This didn't seem to have any affect on me whatsoever. I was disappointed. =/