Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 03, 2011

We took this as part 2 of the Christopher's parasite cleanse. After taking only 3 spoons of the syrup {day 2} my husband passed several tape worms. What a shock, but it obviously works. After taking the syrup for 3 days and the capsules for 1 day I had indigestion all afternoon and evening, otherwise no other problems. I went to taking just 1 capsule instead of 2 for the next 2 times and had no indigestion or problems. My husband could take 2 capsules with no problems. We are very pleased with the simplicity of this and how well it works.

These are quick!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jun 24, 2010

As the name says, these work quickly! I got these as part of a parasite cleanse protocol.

Ole Faithful

Posted by Reviewer2113197 on Aug 25, 2009

Dr. Christopher's products have been around for long time and I have used them almost as long. His Quick Colon formula has never failed me, and I would highly recommend it.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1100000 on Sep 20, 2010

Have been using with parasite syrup, works well for cleansing.

Works Great

Posted by 5165565018725976396 on Aug 26, 2016

I have to admit I did not use this till recently when someone told me I had to flush my colon to be well. I remembered I had purchased this before and tried it. Just one a day is all it takes and stay close to the toilet. Very pleased.

Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012

This formula really works! Be careful and go easy. Try only one per day with a meal at first. Then add only one more per day if needed.

Not sure.

Posted by FourSeasons on Jan 14, 2014

Have been taking this for about 10 days. I would say that, for me, it works better by taking 1 cap 3X/day rather than 1 (or more) once a day as normally done with this formula.

colon cleansing

Posted by Reviewer3122470 on Aug 06, 2009

seems to work quickly, have not used on a regular basis

Didn't work for me

Posted by 4891152787227662816 on Sep 05, 2016

I bought this product as a 2-part formula to get rid of parasites (along with Christopher's parasite syrup). Although it didn't get rid of the parasite I have (Blastocystis Hominis - which apparently is a nasty one to try and get rid of), I did notice after taking this Quick Colon product, it did make you need to go more frequently to empty your bowels (I've never had a problem with this issue though).

Doesn't Work

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

I bought these to go with the Dr. Christopher's Parasite Syrup because they are recommended in the instructions as part of the cleanse. They didn't work well for me at all. If anything, they made me constipated! Not really the effect I anticipated from a product with the phrase "Quick Colon" in the name. Dr. Christopher products are usually really effective, so this was a shock to me. Also, the capsules contain senna and many people say that senna is not such a good thing because your bowels become dependent on it. Try agar agar instead.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »