Works!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Feb 23, 2009

This product works. It does what it is supposed to do. Make sure you drink LOTS of water. I had NO problems with constipation.

Posted by Reviewer1750432 on Mar 25, 2009

quick colon part 2

Posted by Reviewer1634334 on Jun 22, 2010

I used the quick colon tonic powder for 1 week after quick colon part 1 and didn't feel that it was effective because i barely noticed any bodily function changes such as metabolism because everything stayed the same

Review

Posted by Reviewer1356121 on Aug 22, 2008

Under the suggested use part of the description it should stress this is part two of another supplement. It never dawned on me until I had the product in hand. I took two doses and was unable to have a bowel movement. I felt like I was gonna vomit. For three days I couldn't go so I used black cohosh and that finally worked.

與腸道快1號搭配

Posted by Reviewer1770167 on Oct 03, 2013

具有很強的腸道潔淨效果. 剛開始服用會有頭痛的情況, 補充了鐵劑與益生菌後, 接下來就不會頭痛. 對排毒療程是很好的輔助品.

I think it may have stopped Diarrhea

Posted by 5411536538834646384 on May 19, 2016

Not only do I think this is a great product for colon cleansing but it also seemed to be to be very useful when I had diarrhea!

love

Posted by 5706461943811620685 on Jun 19, 2016

love it

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2428007 on Sep 28, 2009

I love this formula. . . works well.

Causes constipaton - can't use it

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Dec 02, 2009

I am one of those people who get very constipated by any psyllium. I hoped that Dr. C's formula would be formulated such that this would not be such a problem. I tried this powder with MANY of the Part 1 capsules and I still had trouble. So, I am going to have to throw this out. I gave it two stars because I am assuming that other people don't react as strongly as I do.