Miracle Cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2528135 on Feb 22, 2011

The Best Household Cleaner In The World!!!!!!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2249306 on Mar 27, 2011

great price!

your fast!!

Posted by Reviewer3000406 on Mar 28, 2011

i ordered one gallon of citrasolve from another online company 2 weeks before i ordered one from iherb. iherb was cheaper and got here before the gallon from the other company....i'll deffinately be coming back for more from iherb!!

I use it as a Professional Carpet Cleaning Additive

Posted by Reviewer2658357 on Jun 07, 2011

Terrific product, makes a great booster pre-spray for use in extraction type cleaning. It can also be used as a booster for Tile & Grout cleaning. Fast Shipping from IHERB too! I'll be back for more.

would like more

Posted by Reviewer3008147 on Jun 29, 2011

Citr-Solv has worked great and I would like to order a case of it. From your web site I see you are out

great workhorse

Posted by Reviewer2285978 on Jan 28, 2012

I like Citra Solv a lot. I recommend it to everyone. I use it for everday cleaning, bathroom, floors and counters. Great de-greaser and paint remover too. Smells very good too. On mopping day the whole house smells good. I highly recommend it. And have used it in carpet cleaning machines too. works well.

Never want to use anything else.

Posted by 5352434023166010781 on Dec 16, 2012

Ran out of my Citrasolve concentrate and couldn't find any in the shops around here. Tried two different cleaners--one from Safeway and another from Whole Foods--in the meantime. Yuck--the other bottles were either reeking with chemicals or ineffectual cleaners with sticky residue. Citrasolve is the best, has been for the decade-plus we've used it... and I hope they never stop making it.