Perfecto para transferir dibujos a tela

Posted by Reviewer1856411 on Mar 14, 2015

Si necesitas transferir un dibujo a una tela va genial. Solo hay que buscar en internet los tutoriales sobre la forma de realizarlo.

good!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 26, 2014

Really good but should say it works better for all dishes if you BOIL the water, and then rub the dishes good, makes miracles, but as i said, don t do it with too cold water! VEGAN CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS NATURAL 100%

Liker denne

Posted by martine on Nov 10, 2014

Bruker den til vask av gulv og som påfyll av sprayen fra samme merke.

Perfect solution!!!

Posted by 4815664011761580329 on Aug 12, 2014

I like very much this product, I use it to print on fabric and always it is the best!! I will order again, thank you!!!

Citra-Solv

Posted by 5382642244911820733 on Dec 09, 2013

Nice Fragance smell. Great for daily use.

Recommended

Posted by 5617404484221884451 on Aug 08, 2013

I use this for my bicycle chain and stove top cleaning. It works well and I find the citrus scent rather pleasing. Mainly I like the fact that it is natural and biodegradable.

Works great!

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

Does exactly what it says on the tin and smells amazing. I honestly don't think I have ever used a cleaning product that smelled so good. I give it only 4 stars because of the price. I have found a similar, but cheaper product where I live (Holland), so I will buy that. But overall, Citra-solv is really good!

love it!

Posted by serjandsveta on Apr 01, 2013

I keep buying this product over again. Just love it! I usually use it for cleaning any surfaces, leather, wood, linoleum, carpet, glass and mirror. I must say I love using this product cuz it doesn't have bad ingredients in it, I haven't used windex in a looong time. It causes cancer and just so bad for you (windex). But this citra solv, is amazing. Has oils in it. And love love the smell. BTW, we have two chicks and two quails in our house, and they poop on carpet like crazy, of course accidently and I was like afraid their poop won't come off from carpet. But I used citra solv and it came off. Wonder!!!! We also used to have a microfiber couch and someone drew with a pen on it, and when we were selling it I had to clean it. I used citra solv, and it came off. Wow. :))) I will keep buying this product! I highly recommend it to everyone.

Good

Posted by 4707363139097075805 on Sep 21, 2012

Well deletes pollution! I cleaned wall-paper, furniture, a parquet, a tile - super! Smell good. Very small small bottle, bought two more.

Great all purpose cleaner!

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Mar 09, 2012

I have used this as a rinse aid in the dishwasher, stain remover on nappies, toilet cleaner, the works! It not only removes stains, but also odours. A very handy product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »