Great all purpose cleaner!

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Mar 09, 2012

I have used this as a rinse aid in the dishwasher, stain remover on nappies, toilet cleaner, the works! It not only removes stains, but also odours. A very handy product!

Good

Posted by 4707363139097075805 on Sep 21, 2012

Well deletes pollution! I cleaned wall-paper, furniture, a parquet, a tile - super! Smell good. Very small small bottle, bought two more.

love it!

Posted by serjandsveta on Apr 01, 2013

I keep buying this product over again. Just love it! I usually use it for cleaning any surfaces, leather, wood, linoleum, carpet, glass and mirror. I must say I love using this product cuz it doesn't have bad ingredients in it, I haven't used windex in a looong time. It causes cancer and just so bad for you (windex). But this citra solv, is amazing. Has oils in it. And love love the smell. BTW, we have two chicks and two quails in our house, and they poop on carpet like crazy, of course accidently and I was like afraid their poop won't come off from carpet. But I used citra solv and it came off. Wonder!!!! We also used to have a microfiber couch and someone drew with a pen on it, and when we were selling it I had to clean it. I used citra solv, and it came off. Wow. :))) I will keep buying this product! I highly recommend it to everyone.

Good!!!

Posted by Reviewer2068041 on Jul 06, 2011

Loved it! Good clean and pleasant aroma of orange!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on Jul 14, 2011

really takes away all the grease

Citra-Solv

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Sep 08, 2011

I've had to settle for the small size as manufacturer is out-of-stock on larger...I use for deodorizing laundry, floors, stain remover and much more!

Citra Solv

Posted by Reviewer2698549 on Sep 21, 2011

Wonderful service, I am thrilled to bits! Order shipped so fast, took 3 weeks to arrive in Australia which is great. I cannot be happier with this product and service and I will be back for sure.

Perfect solution!!!

Posted by 4815664011761580329 on Aug 12, 2014

I like very much this product, I use it to print on fabric and always it is the best!! I will order again, thank you!!!

Liker denne

Posted by martine on Nov 10, 2014

Bruker den til vask av gulv og som påfyll av sprayen fra samme merke.

good!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 26, 2014

Really good but should say it works better for all dishes if you BOIL the water, and then rub the dishes good, makes miracles, but as i said, don t do it with too cold water! VEGAN CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS NATURAL 100%

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »