Citracal, Bayer, Calcium Citrate Formula + D3, Petites, 200 Coated Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

not a small as you might think

Posted by Reviewer1741030 From California on Jul 06, 2011

fast shipment, easy to swallow, but I thought they would be smaller. They seem bigger than average in thickness. So much that I gagged at first, but I'm taking them still and they don't upset my stomach.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1142160 From Brazil on Dec 03, 2011

great!

Very good. easy to take.

Posted by 4731705370509691733 on Jan 15, 2013

I bought this for my mother and it works well. It's good to have vitamin D in for helping absorbing. But one thing i feel a little bit unhappy. i bought twice already and the labels on every bottle i received had some unflatness, which looks informal to me.

Haven't used yet

Posted by Reviewer2762835 From Pennsylvania on Aug 04, 2013

In order to give a review of other products, this item had to be reviewed also. I researched for what I felt to be the best product for osteopenia and this looked to be the best. However, my serum calcium came back high so I haven't taken it.

I wish they are smaller

Posted by 5542274494635803263 on Nov 20, 2013

I thought they are smaller, but it is still okay. Because they are coated,they don't hurt my throat. I take it together with vitamin K as MK7. I read from the Internet, that Vitamin K2, guides calcium into bones and locks it in.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »