Citrus Magic, Clearly Natural Essentials, Glycerine Hand Soap, Grapefruit, 12 fl oz (354 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Not exactly the same product

Posted by Reviewer2703492 on Jul 01, 2008

The hand soap I received did not look like the picture shown here in this review, or at iHerb.com. I am assuming the company changed the product as well as its container, but haven't gotten around to changing the ad photos. The soap's ingredients are also different in that "naturally derived fragrance" is now "fragrance" so it doesn't smell exactly the same. Either way, I still like the soap. I just wish I had gotten the one as I saw it advertised because that version smells better.

++++100000

Posted by Reviewer3340548 on Mar 13, 2012

Sweet, fresh odor makes my day. Cant stop washing my hands and so my family members! Doesn't dry my skin, must have. All organic, even glycerine. Decent volume, and not expensive. Much chipper than in stores. I'd buy again and again.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

A bit too strong grapefruit smell.