Citrus Magic, Natural All Purpose Cleaner, Fresh Citrus, 22 fl oz (650 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Apr 02, 2012

I have used this product for years and like using it. Leaves a clean scent and is not too harsh. I like to switch up products so nothing has a chance to become 'immune' to my cleanser and this works well in my rotation. I have even quickly sprayed into my trash cans, toilets when doorbell rings for a first impression healthy clean scent in the house. Try on grease spots on clothing (spot check first) and oil drips in carport. Good savings here.

Citrus Magic

Posted by 5411654519718436772 on May 16, 2012

This is the bomb people.. Really look at the ingredients, very natural clean your kids toys, stove, fridge,grimmey grease and more.. Leaves everything squeaky clean. I feel good and safe about using this product. Can't find a better price than at iherb. I challenge you to try. I surfed the net nothing beat them.. Happy Health

BEST all-purpose cleaner I've EVER used

Posted by Reviewer1519436 on Jul 21, 2013

I have tried a lot cleaners over the years and am adamant that the products used in my home be cruelty-free and as genuinely "natural" (a term I am always suspect of) as possible. NOTHING that I've ever tried previously has met the challenge of serving as an effective de-greaser. Most have simply served to create streaks and smears which only fed my frustration. This stuff is INCREDIBLE. Even on my black stove top which shows everything! Cleans efficiently too. Doesn't take repeated applications or a lot of elbow grease. My only disappointment was now that I've found a cleaner that I can "believe in" I wanted to stock up and instead found that iHerb is out of stock on the 1 gal refill! Hoping to hear soon that it's available so I can stockpile this great product.

Even my husband loves this

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 03, 2014

FOr the first time he has asked me to reorder a cleaning product! According to him this can be used to clean oily hands after working on our vintage beetle. He also uses it to clean the auto parts. Also, for washing hands after gutting fish - it removes stains AND smell! I use it for kitchen and bathroom - love the clean smell!

Love it!

Posted by 5749551245244368114 on Sep 18, 2014

I love this stuff! Its smells wonderful and works great and its all natural!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »