It's a killer!!

Posted by Reviewer1369777 on Feb 20, 2011

We have five cats, five litter boxes, and sometimes we don't have time to scoop them out as often as we'd like. Citrus Magic kills the majority of the odor and keeps the space tolerable, even when it gets pretty bad.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Oct 18, 2011

use this to keep our cats from scratching our rugs to death (b/c of the citrus smell), and it works pretty well. we have not had to clean up any animal messes, so am not sure how well it works in that way

smells great but not very effective

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jun 14, 2009

I live with five dogs, three of whom are male. I find that Nature's Miracle works much better on urine odor and stains.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2111803 on Dec 22, 2008

No Complaints here, even works in my baby's cloth diaper pail!

Citrus Magic Pet Odor Eliminator

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Sep 18, 2012

This product didn't work for me. It's not strong enough to eliminate the smell but at least it does not stained anything.

Smells nice, does nothing for cat pee

Posted by Reviewer2649795 on Mar 11, 2013

This has a pleasant citrus aroma, but it has absolutely no effect on cat urine. I think this is only good for freshening up a pet's bed, not getting rid of strong odors.

Made no difference to the smell!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 11, 2011

I'm very dissapointed because every 2 or 3 days or so, one of my make dogs pees in the kitchen at night and I was really looking forward to getting this to save me from doing too much odour removal, but this barely had a scent to it and did not neutralise it at all. Maybe I got a duff bottle ... not sure, but I won't buy it again. I will just use aromatherapy oil spray like I usually do, at least that does work to a degree.

Works grea t

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Oct 20, 2008

Very effective

Citrus-Magic-Pet-Odor-Eliminator

Posted by Reviewer7774377 on Jun 12, 2012

This works really well, and is safe for animals and children. Cleans well, no harsh chemical smell, worth the money.

Great idea!

Posted by 4763237868985447451 on Jul 17, 2014

I really like the fact that this is okay to use on my pet as well as her bedding and the carpeting where she has occasional accidents.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »