Not so succesful

Posted by 5609621877984585060 on Dec 01, 2014

very nice smell, but the dog didnt like it! it throws a bit abruptly the liquid!

Great idea!

Posted by 4763237868985447451 on Jul 17, 2014

I really like the fact that this is okay to use on my pet as well as her bedding and the carpeting where she has occasional accidents.

Works to some degree

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Nov 24, 2013

It does eliminate the odor and to some degree it does stop cats from coming back to the same area, but not completely. I am still looking for a better cleaner that would stop cats from going back.

Smells nice, does nothing for cat pee

Posted by Reviewer2649795 on Mar 11, 2013

This has a pleasant citrus aroma, but it has absolutely no effect on cat urine. I think this is only good for freshening up a pet's bed, not getting rid of strong odors.

Citrus Magic Pet Odor Eliminator

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Sep 18, 2012

This product didn't work for me. It's not strong enough to eliminate the smell but at least it does not stained anything.

Citrus-Magic-Pet-Odor-Eliminator

Posted by Reviewer7774377 on Jun 12, 2012

This works really well, and is safe for animals and children. Cleans well, no harsh chemical smell, worth the money.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Oct 18, 2011

use this to keep our cats from scratching our rugs to death (b/c of the citrus smell), and it works pretty well. we have not had to clean up any animal messes, so am not sure how well it works in that way

Made no difference to the smell!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 11, 2011

I'm very dissapointed because every 2 or 3 days or so, one of my make dogs pees in the kitchen at night and I was really looking forward to getting this to save me from doing too much odour removal, but this barely had a scent to it and did not neutralise it at all. Maybe I got a duff bottle ... not sure, but I won't buy it again. I will just use aromatherapy oil spray like I usually do, at least that does work to a degree.

SUPER!!!

Posted by Reviewer3115182 on Mar 28, 2011

I am very happy with this product

It's a killer!!

Posted by Reviewer1369777 on Feb 20, 2011

We have five cats, five litter boxes, and sometimes we don't have time to scoop them out as often as we'd like. Citrus Magic kills the majority of the odor and keeps the space tolerable, even when it gets pretty bad.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »