This stuff WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2242060 on Jul 30, 2008

I recently moved into an apartment in which the previous owner had had several cats. Not only did they leave the place infested with fleas, but the odor of cat urine was awful, especially when it was hot and humid outside. I tried every kind of carpet powder and air freshener, but nothing worked. Well, I found one of these at a local store, popped it on a shelf, and within an hour, the smell was greatly reduced. The scent is light and very refreshing, but most of all, I am just blown away by how much odor was absorbed- not just masked. Highly recommended. I just ordered three more.

Best Odor Neutralizer

Posted by Reviewer1142142 on Dec 22, 2009

We have 3 cats and I've used all sorts of neutralizers for their litter boxes. This is the only air neutralizer I have found that works -- I keep it right above their litter boxes. (Citrus Magic also makes a litter box sprinkle that is out of this world good -- but iHerb doesn't carry that, wish they did though!)

Nice, clean smell.

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Feb 08, 2011

I use this in my bathroom, but i only peel half of the paper back because i do not need a very strong air freshener. It smells like oranges. The scent is clean and fresh. Will buy again.

peter

Posted by Reviewer1104034 on Feb 19, 2009

Best room deodorizer we have ever used

Citrus Magic, Solid Air Freshener,

Posted by Reviewer1833783 on Sep 06, 2008

I have used the solid air freshener in orange before and love it......

Placed in kitchen.

Posted by Reviewer1522588 on Jan 25, 2009

It is less than a month and product has run it's course already.

Do not like the smell

Posted by Deniela on Sep 27, 2012

Do not like the smell, and they start to smell food in the refrigerator

Horrible smell

Posted by HildeK on Apr 05, 2012

Smells chemical of some sort. To strong, and not pleasant at all. Might be effective, but I had to throw it out.

Strong Scent

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Jan 05, 2009

I bought this for my truck but is too strong scent for me. Ideal for garage, bathroom or laundryroom but too strong for cab of truck.

Very much high quality and result!

Posted by Reviewer2347581 on Nov 07, 2011

Very much high quality and result!