the best buy!

Posted by Reviewer2915902 on Sep 23, 2013

Very good product it can remove waxes and chemicals from all fruits and vegetables. A must have in every kitchen!!

veggie wash

Posted by 5530472237251474426 on Sep 24, 2013

I really like it! I use it with all fruits and vegetables. It feels safer and cleaner for my children.

Просто замечательно!

Posted by Reviewer1832822 on Oct 25, 2013

Великолепно очищает, быстро, очень приятный, слабый и ненавязчивый аромат. Надеюсь что хватит надолго, но совершенно точно теперь буду покупать постоянно. Чудесный продукт, огромное спасибо.

Great Smell

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014

Its a citrus blast! It washes off fruits and veggies easily. It also makes soft tomatoes firm in 30 seconds just like the bottle says. I really like this product and will buy again.

Great for non-organics

Posted by 4871857625288895097 on May 04, 2014

Nice idea getting rid of those pesty chemicals. Not sure how/if it works but I feel better doing it!

Good cleanser for apple

Posted by 5261180882889999591 on Jun 13, 2014

Before buying Veggie Wash, I seldom buy apple as I dislike the wax on apple. Now, I can buy apple and don't have any worry over the wax on apple.

LOVE!

Posted by 5131980142923378059 on Jun 16, 2014

Works SO well! Will be repurchasing when I finish this bottle.

SEEMS TO WORK

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on Jul 25, 2013

recommended :)

Just as FIT as the competition!

Posted by Reviewer1539252 on Mar 11, 2013

I've been using veggie washes for years. This item is every bit as good as its mainstream competitor and dramatically cheaper. TWO THUMBS UP!

Works awesome on cleaning! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information! ♥♥♥

Posted by gettingwell on Sep 05, 2013

I just got this and used it as soon as I could. This worked very well on cleaning the lemon I had. I could feel the difference and it did not feel waxy like it had before. Although they seem like a nuisance, the stickers or labels attached to fruit and some vegetables have more of a function than helping scan the price at the checkout stand. The PLU, tells you how the fruit was grown. By reading the PLU, you can tell if the fruit was genetically modified, organically grown or produced with chemical fertilizers, fungicides, or herbicides. This is very important and brings home the real need for a veggie wash. If there are only four numbers in the PLU, this means that the produce was grown conventionally or “traditionally” with the use of pesticides. If there are five numbers in the PLU, and the number starts with “8″, this tells you that the item is a genetically modified fruit or vegetable. If there are five numbers in the PLU, and the number starts with “9″, this tells you that the produce was grown organically and is not genetically modified. However, you would still want to wash these as well.