The best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 25, 2013

It doesn't do its job. I couldn't wash the wax from apple anyhow. Then i've tried to put my fruits in a bowl of water, spray some of this stuff and leave it for some time. It got better. But still not the best. This stuff didn't fix my problem. It smells very good though. But it is very hard to wash off. I am not sure if i want to buy it again. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Money saver!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Very good product, money saver! I wash all the fruit and vegetables that I don't buy organic with that and you can feel it on the surface of the fruit that wax and all the chemicals are removed. It has a citrus smell, which is fine. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love it

Posted by lonelywe on Nov 03, 2013

Love this citrus spray! We use it even for lettuce and berries *** Nos encanta! Lo usamos para lavar lechuga y las bayas tambien!

Просто замечательно!

Posted by Reviewer1832822 on Oct 25, 2013

Великолепно очищает, быстро, очень приятный, слабый и ненавязчивый аромат. Надеюсь что хватит надолго, но совершенно точно теперь буду покупать постоянно. Чудесный продукт, огромное спасибо.

veggie wash

Posted by 5530472237251474426 on Sep 24, 2013

I really like it! I use it with all fruits and vegetables. It feels safer and cleaner for my children.

the best buy!

Posted by Reviewer2915902 on Sep 23, 2013

Very good product it can remove waxes and chemicals from all fruits and vegetables. A must have in every kitchen!!

Works awesome on cleaning! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information! ♥♥♥

Posted by gettingwell on Sep 05, 2013

I just got this and used it as soon as I could. This worked very well on cleaning the lemon I had. I could feel the difference and it did not feel waxy like it had before. Although they seem like a nuisance, the stickers or labels attached to fruit and some vegetables have more of a function than helping scan the price at the checkout stand. The PLU, tells you how the fruit was grown. By reading the PLU, you can tell if the fruit was genetically modified, organically grown or produced with chemical fertilizers, fungicides, or herbicides. This is very important and brings home the real need for a veggie wash. If there are only four numbers in the PLU, this means that the produce was grown conventionally or “traditionally” with the use of pesticides. If there are five numbers in the PLU, and the number starts with “8″, this tells you that the item is a genetically modified fruit or vegetable. If there are five numbers in the PLU, and the number starts with “9″, this tells you that the produce was grown organically and is not genetically modified. However, you would still want to wash these as well.

very good

Posted by 4876252893816689947 on Aug 28, 2013

interesting product. I believe in his good work!

SEEMS TO WORK

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on Jul 25, 2013

recommended :)

Just as FIT as the competition!

Posted by Reviewer1539252 on Mar 11, 2013

I've been using veggie washes for years. This item is every bit as good as its mainstream competitor and dramatically cheaper. TWO THUMBS UP!