Works awesome on cleaning! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information! ♥♥♥

Posted by gettingwell on Sep 05, 2013

I just got this and used it as soon as I could. This worked very well on cleaning the lemon I had. I could feel the difference and it did not feel waxy like it had before. Although they seem like a nuisance, the stickers or labels attached to fruit and some vegetables have more of a function than helping scan the price at the checkout stand. The PLU, tells you how the fruit was grown. By reading the PLU, you can tell if the fruit was genetically modified, organically grown or produced with chemical fertilizers, fungicides, or herbicides. This is very important and brings home the real need for a veggie wash. If there are only four numbers in the PLU, this means that the produce was grown conventionally or “traditionally” with the use of pesticides. If there are five numbers in the PLU, and the number starts with “8″, this tells you that the item is a genetically modified fruit or vegetable. If there are five numbers in the PLU, and the number starts with “9″, this tells you that the produce was grown organically and is not genetically modified. However, you would still want to wash these as well.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Aug 25, 2012

A little goes a long way! Has a fresh citrus scent and you can see the difference before and after washing. Removes wax extremely well!

Great product!

Posted by BobbyKoy on Nov 28, 2012

I'm not sure if this actually wash the vegetables for Waxes, Chemicals & Soil, but I like to think so. I think it has a ok smell. And this Veggie Wash lasts a long time, you do not need much. I'll definitely buying more of this.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3186969 on Jan 19, 2012

Work good!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2998744 on Nov 28, 2011

Scent is wonderful.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1108749 on Feb 27, 2012

It works very well and make the veggie cleaner than others.

Love this for cleaning our produce.

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 02, 2012

Nice reassurance that it's really killing the germs that may be on our fresh produce.

Great veggie wash

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Jun 02, 2012

Love this, it appears to be better than my normal veggie wash, pleasant fragrance, really nice to use.

Love it

Posted by lonelywe on Nov 03, 2013

Love this citrus spray! We use it even for lettuce and berries *** Nos encanta! Lo usamos para lavar lechuga y las bayas tambien!

Great!

Posted by 5650319043986608008 on Jul 13, 2012

Leaves fruits clean without dangerous chemicals! very easy to use, have a slight scent of lemon and suits well for children, helps to remove wax from apples, etc. Strongly recommend!