a GREAT natural hand sanitizer!

Posted by holisticmama on May 18, 2010

This stuff is great! It smells herby/citrusy (I know those aren't words lol!) I like it, but I'm used to natural scents, the smell fades anyway after it dries, nothing like those other yuck sanitizers. It is so clean on your hands you don't have to worry about residue or drying out your skin, or a nasty taste on your hands, if you so happen to eat something w/ your hands right after or the annoying stray hair on your tongue HAHA! It is very easy to spray on young ones with no fear of it being harmful to them. I am not afraid of germs but there are definitely times when you would rather ere on the side of caution, or kids who have to touch EVERY trash can they see. YUCK!

Works great for hands ....and as Deodorant too!

Posted by Reviewer2284672 on May 04, 2010

All in one... sanitize, and I've used it as a deodorant in a pinch after a stinky travel day in the car. Refreshing! Also good on cold sores in my experience. Useful! (and small enough to go through airline security)

Good for toddlers

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 22, 2013

Bought it for my son as he tends to touch anything that he sees, and put it in his mouth. He loves it with no complaints! One good spray still isnt enough for him, at least 3 will be good. It gonna be thoroughly wet to be effective and to cover the whole hand. The design of the bottle is good with no leakage, and easy to use and carry around. still testing its effectivess as a hand sanitizer. Good that its alcohol free wont dry out our hands. I wish it was fragrance free thou. The nozzle sometimes doesnt work. So overall 3 stars.

Practical, fresh-smelling and natural: great!

Posted by GreatOverseasShipping on Jun 17, 2013

I was already glad I found a natural sanitizing hand gel here in Europe by Lavera. But sometimes it's more practical to have a small spray so I gave this one a go. The fresh citrus-smell is lovely and I especially like that it doesn't sting or dry out my sensitive and sometimes chapped (from eczema) hands. Clever packaging too, cap is attached to the bottle so no chance of misplacing it, or worse, spillage because the cap came loose in your handbag. Only wish they would sell a larger pouch for refills but other than that, will certainly buy again.

Hand sanitizer

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

Great for kids and adults, alcohol free too! I have one in my bag!

love this!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jul 08, 2011

Great alcohol free hand sanitizer. Works great--I've been using it for over a year and I love it. I mostly use the big size, but carry the small one in my backpack when hiking. I use the big one to refill smaller spays that I keep in the car and in my purse.

Nice convenient thing!

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Oct 21, 2013

Very convenient to take with you everywhere. Dries fast, smells good. I like it.

不错 very good

Posted by Reviewer1877186 on Mar 13, 2010

不过99.9%可能夸张了 however,99.9% may be a little exaggerated.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer3236831 on May 14, 2012

I suppose it's a good hand sanitizer, but the smell is just too strong.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3149901 on May 31, 2012

My child on the way home after garden clean him up. I'm really pleased