Really nice to have in my purse.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Aug 10, 2014

What a life saver these little packages of wipes are. Just right for carrying in the purse. Good to have in the winter when there are so many viruses around.

Alright

Posted by 4831027239307348971 on Dec 01, 2013

Non-sticky

Mostly Great

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

The pros: The size of the packaging is convenient; The wipes do a reasonable job of scrubbing off obvious dirt but won't leave your hands miserably dry and cracking by the end of the day; This product isn't tested on animals, and is certified as "cruelty free". The cons: Ten wipes to a package isn't a whole lot, and these are small wipes so you might find yourself using several of them; Moreover, I sometimes feel as though I still have a slick of grime on my hands after I use one, so I have to use a few at once. Keep that in mind when ordering. With all that said, I use these a lot when travelling and I keep them in my car, and I can see how they would be a good size for children, also.

healthier alternative

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Mar 03, 2012

our favorite wipes

cleanse naturally

Posted by Reviewer3303105 on Nov 26, 2011

No alcohol! Good product that smells great also. Uses natural EOs to sanitize instead of synthetic chemicals that are not good for you.

a bit pricey

Posted by Reviewer2895676 on Oct 21, 2011

Wish these were cheaper but atleast they're healthier on my skin. They work well and are sturdy.

Great for camping!

Posted by Reviewer1746355 on Oct 11, 2011

These are terrific. They stayed moist in the resealable pkg. and were non-irritating.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Sep 05, 2011

I am a health care professional so I loved finding something that doesn't sting or make me sneeze or destroys my hands by the end of the day. This has an extremely refreshing, natural scent that everyone likes. I like the handy little packet for my travelling doctor's bag. I use this following a cleans with their foaming sanitizer.

they're great

Posted by Reviewer2135035 on Aug 25, 2011

these wipes are really good. They leave my hands clean and they smell very good. Plus I can use it for cleaning my daughter's hands without having to worry about the chemicals...

Absolutely love these!

Posted by Reviewer1945488 on Jul 26, 2011

I often wish they were slightly bigger - but, that said, they are just the right amount of 'moist' and I carry these on me year round. Nice and compact, package stays closed well and nice pleasant herby smell. I've used these with our son (hands, feet, buggy handles, etc) since he was a baby and felt good that they were herb based.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »