Clean Well, All-Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes, Alcohol Free, 10 Moist Wipes

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Back for more

Posted by Reviewer2607859 From Netherlands on Jul 13, 2011

I bought a pack of these 1 1/2 years ago when I was home in L.A., and they are still open (and moist) and I carry them in my handbag, using them oh-so-sparingly. Nice, no overwhelming scent, no residue, no dryness - nothing but cleanliness. I ordered 2 packs on my last order w/ iHerb; very pleased to be able to use them whenever I want now!

Mostly Great

Posted by HawaiianViking From Hawaii on Nov 08, 2012

The pros: The size of the packaging is convenient; The wipes do a reasonable job of scrubbing off obvious dirt but won't leave your hands miserably dry and cracking by the end of the day; This product isn't tested on animals, and is certified as "cruelty free". The cons: Ten wipes to a package isn't a whole lot, and these are small wipes so you might find yourself using several of them; Moreover, I sometimes feel as though I still have a slick of grime on my hands after I use one, so I have to use a few at once. Keep that in mind when ordering. With all that said, I use these a lot when travelling and I keep them in my car, and I can see how they would be a good size for children, also.

Alright

Posted by 4831027239307348971 on Dec 01, 2013

Non-sticky

Great for camping!

Posted by Reviewer1746355 on Oct 11, 2011

These are terrific. They stayed moist in the resealable pkg. and were non-irritating.

cleanse naturally

Posted by Reviewer3303105 From Rhode Island on Nov 26, 2011

No alcohol! Good product that smells great also. Uses natural EOs to sanitize instead of synthetic chemicals that are not good for you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »