Clear Sinus & Ear 02/10/11

Posted by Reviewer1697870 on Feb 10, 2011

I like this product. It does what it says. I spent 2 weeks trying to reduce the ear pressure and blockage after a headcold. Once I started taking this herbal remedy I noticed results within 3 days.

My sinuses are still drippy and my ears still have flashes of pain

Posted by 5178102494886012979 on Sep 29, 2013

I'm almost through my 2nd bottle of this product, and I'm not getting the results I'd hoped for after reading the reviews. On the other hand, I didn't have any ill effects, which is more than I can say for pharmaceuticals I've tried. I use my neti pot daily, and during allergy season, I need more. This is the 2nd time I've tried this product. I understand that one product won't work for all people. I'm going to look for something different.

Diving, Colds, and More

Posted by Reviewer1098400 on Sep 28, 2008

My son is a scuba diver, surfer, and sailer. On the ocean all the time. This product has helped him so many times to get rid of congestion and sniffles quickly that we keep two bottles on hand all the time. Good for colds for the whole family. Can help clear serious congestion in 2 days with round-the-clock dosages. Also good for congestion from airplane air conditioning when taking a trip.

Only natural pill that has worked for me in 15 years.

Posted by 5322766814892323287 on Jul 25, 2013

This is the only "natural" non-rx pill I have been able to take "that works" in over 15 years of having sinus issues. Love this product, works for me!

Works well

Posted by 5146252840335244305 on Sep 13, 2014

Works really well, I take it along with oregano oil and it heals me every time, which is very often because I'm a flight attendant and sinus infection is the one illness that keeps coming back like every 3 months. But since I discovered this and the oregano oil, I don't have to take antibiotics anymore.

Clear Products, Clear Sinus & Ear

Posted by Reviewer1374095 on Mar 10, 2010

These really helped my sinus. Thank you for having them. G Groves

clear sinus and ear

Posted by Reviewer2883240 on Apr 05, 2013

I two a day for ear and sinus . Stopped taking my allergy shots . This product is great.One in the morning and one in the evening

Great combo of homeopathic and herbal

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Feb 11, 2009

Most herbals overdo the effect for me. But this one is just right for helping with head congestion. The homeopathic elements are very effective.

Best I have found

Posted by Reviewer2604574 on Mar 17, 2009

This product is the best I have found anywhere. I take it before I fly and do not have trouble getting my ears to clear after landing. I also use it when my sinuses hurt and nothing else will relieve them.

Clear Products, Clear Sinus & Ear

Posted by Reviewer2473062 on Oct 12, 2009

Great product!! I am very prone to sinus infections and fluid backing up on my right ear. Since taking this product, I have not been back to the doctor for any more antibiotics....

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »