July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Clear Products, Clear Sinus & Ear, 60 Capsules

Clear Products, Clear Sinus & Ear, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3190471 on Aug 27, 2008

seems to help a bit with ear congestion caused by allergies

Clear Sinus & Ear 02/10/11

Posted by Reviewer1697870 on Feb 10, 2011

I like this product. It does what it says. I spent 2 weeks trying to reduce the ear pressure and blockage after a headcold. Once I started taking this herbal remedy I noticed results within 3 days.

100%

Posted by Reviewer1911550 on Jul 29, 2012

No product works better for me. It clears out all effects from pollens, molds & the nasty chem-trails in Sedona. It stopped a cold twice- I took 2/caps more often than dosage on bottle. The cold bug was fierce but this product killed it. Take it @ 1st sign of nose itch & that itch will not turn into anything. I even used it after a night of wine. During, after & next morning. I had zero sinus issues altho i still had a mild hangover, the nose/throat/eyes/ears were okie dokie. Hoghly Recommended!!!

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1979947 on Feb 06, 2013

Took two capsules and 2 hours later my sinuses started to drain. Sinus headache went away. Just took 2 more capsules, hopefully it will continue to work.

My sinuses are still drippy and my ears still have flashes of pain

Posted by 5178102494886012979 on Sep 29, 2013

I'm almost through my 2nd bottle of this product, and I'm not getting the results I'd hoped for after reading the reviews. On the other hand, I didn't have any ill effects, which is more than I can say for pharmaceuticals I've tried. I use my neti pot daily, and during allergy season, I need more. This is the 2nd time I've tried this product. I understand that one product won't work for all people. I'm going to look for something different.