Posted by Reviewer2473062 on Oct 12, 2009

Great product!! I am very prone to sinus infections and fluid backing up on my right ear. Since taking this product, I have not been back to the doctor for any more antibiotics....

Did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Aug 20, 2010

Instead of clearing my sinus, I had a running nose and a block sinus rather. I will never consider this as anything helpful.

Posted by Reviewer3047371 on Sep 16, 2011

Great product! Really works quickly to ease sinus congestion & discomfort.

Good to have on hand

Posted by Reviewer1663454 on Dec 07, 2009

I don't use this every day, but when my regular allegy prescription is not enough, this really helps. I recommend keeping it on hand.

Posted by Reviewer1885170 on Jan 08, 2009

This product works. Excellent! I have just starting using this to fight severe allergies. So far it has worked excellent better than my RX. RC

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2388433 on Jun 05, 2013

Did not work for me, ear was plugged and still is after I finished the whole bottle ...

My Impression of iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1685713 on Sep 17, 2008

As normal, the product I ordered was delivered as stated. I've ordered many products from iHerb and have a lot of confidence that I will always receive the vitamins in good condition and very timely.

Hjelper tett/rennende nese

Posted by Hjertemat on Aug 30, 2013

Så lenge jeg kan huske har jeg hatt tett og rennende nese (kronisk helårsallergi). Har prøvd "alt". Dette produktet er det som hjelper best, det hjelper både mot tettheten og mot dryppingen. Kommer til å kjøpe igjen og igjen.... :)

Clear sinus and ear

Posted by 5274609943776714248 on Jan 01, 2016

This is amazing. Be sure to take it as directed. I got results quickly and successfully.

Seems to have worked.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 18, 2016

I got these when hit with ear ringing which developed when I caught a bad cold. After a few days, the ringing went away. I can't say for sure if this helped, but it sure wasn't going away quickly without meds. I am not into homeopathy, but the herbal ingredients can't harm .

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »