Clear Tinnitus Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2663961 on Feb 03, 2015

I was living with constant humming and buzzing in one of my ears. I tried Clear Tinnitus and had great results. When I first started taking it, I had to take it several times per day. Now I only need to take it once per day. As others have said, the product must be taken on a regular basis to maintain the good results. I highly recommend this product!

I DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT AT ALL

Posted by 5457796351974423153 on Sep 01, 2014

I PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT AS I NEEDED IT TO DO WHAT IT SAYS. HOWEVER I FOUND OUT THAT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO USE IT AS I AM ON BLOOD THINNERS,{WARFARIN}. I DID NOT REALISE I COULD NOT USE IT WHEN I ORDERED IT SO IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY FOR THIS AGED PENSIONER. I WISH THERE WAS A BRAND I COULD USE THOUGH.

A bit disappointed with Clear Tinnitus

Posted by 4635895085977777170 on Sep 11, 2013

I have been taking 4 capsules daily for 60+ days and have had no relief at all from them. The ringing is constant. I must admit that I did not follow the recommendation of taking 6 daily for the first 30-45 days so maybe this has been my downfall. I have started taking 6 capsules two days ago and I hope I can get some relief if its not too late.

Tinnitus

Posted by 4875846808346412533 on Jun 27, 2013

I found this product to be very effective.

My friend tinnitus improved

Posted by Reviewer2266263 on Oct 02, 2012

I bought it for a friend with serious tinnitus condition. After taking one bottle, his condition improved by 50%. He is asking me to order 3 more bottles.

Posted by 5256290822466521510 on Aug 30, 2012

not sure

CLEAR TINNITUS

Posted by 4791941702786534455 on Jul 12, 2012

After taking it for 2 months, i notice some quite days. but then my tinnitus comes back very loud. So don't know if its working or me. Have not had any for 12 days and had 1 quite day. May try it again or other product.

Undefined

Posted by ludvig on Mar 28, 2012

I don't know if it works yet. It did something for a period, after a couple of weeks. But it did not remove my tinnitus at all. Actually, the first time I used it - I got tinnitus on the other ear as well (I'm only affected on my left ear). It was quite scary, and I tried to assure myself that it supposedly just were placebo... something of my imagination... but, it really got my right ear to ring as well for a while. The next morning it was gone from my right ear, but my affected ear has never been fixed. I have not decided completely yet, because I am willing to try it a little longer before I can conclude anything. Still, so far: none.

Not "clear" at all.

Posted by Reviewer3262853 on Mar 06, 2012

I have been taking Clear Tinnitus for 3 weeks now and my tinnitus has only gotten worse. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

Try it...

Posted by Reviewer2753523 on Dec 21, 2011

I can't say how well this works on its own. But, I'm already taking vitamins A, B complex, D, and E, which do have a useful effect. Adding this to the melange seems to improve things even further. So, give it a try. Though the directions imply it could take months to see (hear) results. With my mix, I noticed a more immediate change. I think! Maybe they could make a reduced-cost version without the worthless homeopathic ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »