ClearTract, Urinary Tract Formula, Potent Cranberry Alternative, 500 mg, 60 VCaps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Relief of Chronic UTI's

Posted by Reviewer1099124 on Mar 08, 2010

I had suffered from Chronic UTI's for 6 months (always after intercourse with my boyfriend even though I’m an insanely clean person) and came to my wit’s end. I was sick of taking antibiotics because of the side effects and yeast infections that would result from them. I also suffered from lingering "urgency" even after the UTI was completely gone. After seeing my gyno, urologist and general internist I decided to do some research on my own and with very little hope ordered Clear Tract. It has absolutely worked for me. I take one dose every evening and take up to three doses per day when I feel any urgency returning. I have only had one full blown UTI in about a year and I was able to cure it with the Clear Tract alone IN 2 DAYS!! I still have problems with urgency for a couple days after intercourse but it has kept me away from another UTI. I asked my urologist about this product and he said “It’s good stuff, take whatever works.” I just wish he had given me this product instead of antibiotics initially.

ClearTract, D-Mannose Formula, 500 mg, 60 V-Caps

Posted by Reviewer2015494 on Feb 09, 2009

Excellent product. If you have frequent urinary tract infections this is a product that you need to try. I have suffered from urinary tract infections for several years and this is the only over the counter product that I have found that works to heal the infection quickly.

d-mannose formula, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1683909 on Aug 12, 2009

seems to do the job of reducing infection

Prevention prevention prevention

Posted by Reviewer1244940 on May 10, 2010

D mannose along helps me prevent UTIs. If you think you may be getting one, 3 every 3 hrs for 2 days (or as a prevention for sex related UTIs)

ClearTract

Posted by Reviewer1769039 on Jun 14, 2010

Cleartract is great for incurable UTIs! iHerb was very quick with sending out the package and I would definitely reorder from this website.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »