Relief of Chronic UTI's

Posted by Reviewer1099124 on Mar 08, 2010

I had suffered from Chronic UTI's for 6 months (always after intercourse with my boyfriend even though I’m an insanely clean person) and came to my wit’s end. I was sick of taking antibiotics because of the side effects and yeast infections that would result from them. I also suffered from lingering "urgency" even after the UTI was completely gone. After seeing my gyno, urologist and general internist I decided to do some research on my own and with very little hope ordered Clear Tract. It has absolutely worked for me. I take one dose every evening and take up to three doses per day when I feel any urgency returning. I have only had one full blown UTI in about a year and I was able to cure it with the Clear Tract alone IN 2 DAYS!! I still have problems with urgency for a couple days after intercourse but it has kept me away from another UTI. I asked my urologist about this product and he said “It’s good stuff, take whatever works.” I just wish he had given me this product instead of antibiotics initially.

ClearTract, D-Mannose Formula, 500 mg, 60 V-Caps

Posted by Reviewer2015494 on Feb 09, 2009

Excellent product. If you have frequent urinary tract infections this is a product that you need to try. I have suffered from urinary tract infections for several years and this is the only over the counter product that I have found that works to heal the infection quickly.

d-mannose formula, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1683909 on Aug 12, 2009

seems to do the job of reducing infection

nothing happened

Posted by Reviewer2051186 on Dec 17, 2011

to my infection :( I had to take antibiotic.

it works

Posted by 5166299246462422781 on Aug 31, 2012

it works its makes big diffents iam glad too have found it !!!!

Saved from UTI discomfort

Posted by CoolinArizona on Apr 12, 2014

This product is a must for anyone wanting to be done with uncomfortable UTI's and the use of antibiotics. Whenever I feel some twinges of pain, I just empty 3 capsules into water and after a few times I'm back to normal. I will never be without this product.

Manose to the rescue!

Posted by Reviewer2423453 on Dec 05, 2011

Taking Clear Tract has gotten me thru countless UT discomfort episodes before they became a more serious infection. I recommend it often to friends and relatives. I use both the powder and the capsules which are so handy to carry with you.

Prevention prevention prevention

Posted by Reviewer1244940 on May 10, 2010

D mannose along helps me prevent UTIs. If you think you may be getting one, 3 every 3 hrs for 2 days (or as a prevention for sex related UTIs)

ClearTract

Posted by Reviewer1769039 on Jun 14, 2010

Cleartract is great for incurable UTIs! iHerb was very quick with sending out the package and I would definitely reorder from this website.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3119732 on Sep 11, 2010

D-Mannose was THE supplement that cleared up a stubborn UTI where all else failed. Antibiotics are out of the question for me as I have developed allergic reactions to every one taken. Other herbs in the form of teas and capsules were helpful for the nutritional support, but D-Mannose enabled my body to reach balance and restored urinary health. This product is exceptional without the glycerides and corn based additives.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »