Saved from UTI discomfort

Posted by CoolinArizona on Apr 12, 2014

This product is a must for anyone wanting to be done with uncomfortable UTI's and the use of antibiotics. Whenever I feel some twinges of pain, I just empty 3 capsules into water and after a few times I'm back to normal. I will never be without this product.

it works

Posted by 5166299246462422781 on Aug 31, 2012

it works its makes big diffents iam glad too have found it !!!!

It works but

Posted by Reviewer2471716 on Dec 18, 2011

It works when you take it. But if you stop it also stops working

nothing happened

Posted by Reviewer2051186 on Dec 17, 2011

to my infection :( I had to take antibiotic.

It's pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3265443 on Dec 07, 2011

I've had to use antibiotics for bladder infections for 30 years and am pleased to have an alternative. I still use antibiotics at times but this has decreased the need. I am pleased for the option of taking something natural and less damaging on the body. As a daily maintenance toward decreasing a tendency toward bladder infection this has been remarkable. I recommend but it is not a total substitute

Manose to the rescue!

Posted by Reviewer2423453 on Dec 05, 2011

Taking Clear Tract has gotten me thru countless UT discomfort episodes before they became a more serious infection. I recommend it often to friends and relatives. I use both the powder and the capsules which are so handy to carry with you.

Works so far!

Posted by Reviewer2039650 on Oct 27, 2011

My mom has only used the product for a short time but so far no badder infections. We were having them a couple times a year. She also uses a daily antibiotic. Both together has eliminated the infections so far.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer3267421 on Aug 22, 2011

This d'mannose product worked! It helps with UTI symptoms. However, it was out of stock when I last checked. I'm hoping that it's not a case of no more d'mannose without cranberry in it (as happened with the same Quest product, which I used to purchase from Canada.) If it's available and you want it for UTI prevention and health maintenance, buy it!!!

Fantastic product.

Posted by Reviewer2054681 on May 24, 2011

Super good to relieve UTI infection symptoms. Must stay on them but it sure does work.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3119732 on Sep 11, 2010

D-Mannose was THE supplement that cleared up a stubborn UTI where all else failed. Antibiotics are out of the question for me as I have developed allergic reactions to every one taken. Other herbs in the form of teas and capsules were helpful for the nutritional support, but D-Mannose enabled my body to reach balance and restored urinary health. This product is exceptional without the glycerides and corn based additives.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »