New problems with cleartract

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Apr 28, 2015

The company is using a new box. I had trouble getting the plastic off, and even more trouble unscrewing the lid. When I finally got the lid off, and proceeded to cut out the cardboard, the powder spilled out all over the counter. Then, I had trouble getting lid back on. Definitely an inferior container than their old one. I'm glad I saved an old container to transfer the powder. Now, I see, they are out of it altogether. This is an excellent product and I depend on it for treating my frequent urinary infections. What a shame they made it so difficult to get and then changed to such an awful container!

For urinary health

Posted by 4895710497217595241 on Oct 25, 2014

This is still new to me, yet with continual UTI's I am looking for an alternate option to clear and be rid of them. Too early to really determine its effectiveness at this time. Only have used 1 week, with antibiotic use, and plan to continue use beyond

The Best

Posted by 5681086471553481318 on Aug 11, 2014

I have tried other brands but this by far gives the best results.

Awesome results

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Mar 14, 2014

First of all, I would like to make it clear that I have been suffering from UTIs for 10 years already. It is quite a long period of time, during which I have been trying heaps of medicine trying to be cured. The bacterium that constantly causes my UTIs is E.Coli. That's why I decided to try D-Mannose but I made up my mind to carry out an experiment, which would be both scientific and illustrative. Before taking D-Mannose in Powder I had my urine tests done in a special lab (both of them- simple urine test and urine culture test). Thus, I made sure that I had lots of E. Coli in my pee + nitrites. I started the course. I took this one and Progressive Laboratories stuff D-Mannose. Then I went to the lab and had new tests done. My simple urine test showed that my pee had become absolutely clear, the quantity of bacteria decreased (!!!). My urine culture test showed that the quantity of E.Coli diminished by 1 grade. Although, E. Coli is still present in my pee,there are quite many of them, the quantity diminished and it is such a victory, a breakthrough for me because I couldn't make E. Coli diminish previously without antibiotics (that are harmful as they kill everything- both good and bad bacteria). And D-Mannose is absolutely harmless!!! As for my subjective feelings, bad odour has disappeared and clouds have gone. I am certainly going to buy this stuff again and again and fight with E. Coli till the end. As the results showed it IS possible but it takes time. But when you have 10-year UTI experience you are ready to wait for years as long as it helps and does its function. I strongly recommend this stuff for women who have E. Coli problem. You should understand, though, that treatment may take time but it certainly goes ahead.

CLEAR TRACT WORKS!

Posted by 4759770083294315629 on Sep 07, 2012

I have had numerous UTIs for the past 30 years. Each time my doctor has ordered Cipro or some other antibiotic. Three weeks ago I developed a UTI and my doctor ordered Cipro. I took two tablets and became lightheaded. I started taking Clear Tract instead and three days later my doctor ordered a urine culture.To my surprise my urine culture was negative. CLEAR TRACT WORKS!

Clear Tract

Posted by Reviewer2968739 on Jul 18, 2012

Very good product,service,and price.

Finally a product to cure UTI fast

Posted by Reviewer1383327 on May 14, 2012

I suffer from UTI for many years and I get it almost every month or more. Since I have been using ClearTract, I have less frequent UTI and when I do get it, mixing Clear Tract with water and drinking it two times a day will clear my infection most of the time. It's been my life saver, just a word of caution though, taking too much of it caused severe bloating for me.

Prevention

Posted by 4735401728736439288 on Apr 27, 2012

I am using Clear Tract ( D-Mannose a prevention against Urinary infection, one dosage in the morning and one at night. It has been 2 months since I was in the hospital with UTI and so far I'm clear.

ClearTract

Posted by Reviewer1806670 on Mar 29, 2012

I have used this product for quite a while. It is a great product. I liked the service and price too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2611910 on Feb 04, 2012

I ordered this for my friend and she swears by it. It works so great for her that she hasn't had to see a doc for this problem.