July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Clearly Natural, Essentials, Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Honeysuckle, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

Good Soap

Posted by 4690013042331941166 on Aug 06, 2013

I've been using this for several years. I like that I can get it on-line somewhere. Haven't found it at any stores around where I live. Been getting it at my daughters Coop store in Wisconsin when I visit her. I love the smell of honeysuckle and this is nice.

Love this soap

Posted by Reviewer2957852 on Sep 20, 2013

This soap smells like real honeysuckles! It does indeed vanish quickly, no matter what type of dish you use or how meticulous you are in its use, but the price is not bad. To me, the fresh and clean smell and pure ingredients of these soaps make their short lifespan so worth it. I like to mix the honeysuckle and vitamin E scents on my washcloth for a real treat. It cleans well and rinses off completely with no residue left on your skin, unlike so many other soaps out there. At least 3-4 bars of this item will be in my cart each time I order.

Soapy goodness

Posted by 5010772040091165442 on Feb 06, 2014

This is good stuff!

Honeysuckle glycerine soap!

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jun 21, 2008

What could be more natural then this soap. the benefits of using it daily makes your skin so soft with a natural smell of honeysuckle. It's a heavenly delight!

Good stuff