I LOVE The Jasmine Scent! It Is SO FRAGRANT!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I really like this soap. The scent is great, the soap is mild but yet it does a good job and the price is very reasonable. What more could you ask for?

OLOR EXTRA EMPALAGOSO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Aunque deja las manos muy suaves cuando lo usas, el olor es muy empalagoso. hay otras variedades de este jabón que huelen mucho mejor, como por ejemplo el de aloe vera. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Pure soap

Posted by 5061149986208322460 on May 14, 2014

This is a lovely clear glycerine soap.Safe for skin.LOvely fragrance.

Lovely Soap!

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013

Left my skin nice and soft and it smells great!

Clearly the BEST

Posted by 5055844210835557875 on Nov 04, 2013

I have been using this product for many years. I moved and could not find it in retail stores in my area. IHerb is FANTASTIC! The cost is reasonable, the delivery cost were minimal and the product as always is excellent!

soap

Posted by 4697396993261175633 on Jan 30, 2013

I dont like the soap scent

Smells so bad!

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on May 19, 2012

This soap is one of the worst smelling soaps I've ever smelled! I thought it was my imagination, but then my husband asked me why the shower smelled like toilet water. He thought we had a plumming problem and I had to tell him it was my soap. I threw it out.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1035267 on Apr 04, 2012

This glycerine soap works well. The scent is better than others I purchased like green apple & cucumber (personal preference). The soap leaves my skin soft and it is missing that horrible soap smell and feel. I was pleased to see that it lathered quickly at the turn in my hand, which was a complaint by some. I will purchase it again.

ok soap

Posted by Reviewer2197579 on Mar 12, 2012

A bit drying but otherwise ok. Can't complain, except for the dryness that is...

Nice natural soap

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Feb 05, 2012

I like this brand of soap. Usually I use the one with vitamin e but this one have a better smell.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »