Good, economical soap

Posted by Reviewer2600550 on Dec 31, 2013

It's hard to tell how much tea tree is actually in this soap, but it is a good, economical soap that I bought to try as a cheaper alternative to the Dr. Woods soaps. It has somewhat of an indistinguishable scent--somewhat minty, kind of like they tried to cover up the tea tree smell. I am quite pleased with this soap--it does the job and doesn't dry out our skin.

Everything I Need in a Soap

Posted by shopzilla on Feb 04, 2016

I wanted a natural soap for hand washing and general cleaning, with no unnecessary ingredients or chemical nasties. There are many brands on the market, but they are mostly pretty costly, though it doesn't make sense to me why they should be so, since the kind of soap I'm looking for has far fewer ingredients than conventional commercial soaps. Anyway, this fits the bill nicely, with its short ingredient list, simple, clean formula and great price point. It doesn't rinse off as easily as most other soaps, but it does leave my hands really soft and smooth. The scent is not really like tea tree, but sort of minty and slightly medicated. Still I don't mind at all as it satisfies all my important requirements. I will definitely be buying this again. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thanks and happy shopping :)