Only soap we use.

Posted by Reviewer2102308 on Aug 11, 2009

A glycerin soap at a good price.. it's the only soap that doesn't dry out my husband's feet. I like all the scents; cucumber is one of my favorites.

Fabulous soap/fabulous deal

Posted by Reviewer1462778 on Feb 24, 2011

I love this soap. It lasts a long time. I have had glycerine soaps that don't. It is also a very good deal for glycerine soap. It also smells great.

Best face cleaner ever!

Posted by Reviewer3215087 on Apr 12, 2012

I use many of the Natural Glycerine soaps to wash my face daily. They leave my face feeling oil free yet moisturized. My skin feels soft, the pores "shrink", and I get a whole lot less acne. This is the best thing there is to keep your skin in good condition! The cucumber has a light, fresh scent, though I have to say it doesn't exactly smell like a cucumber. Great product:)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1035267 on Apr 04, 2012

This glycerine soap works well. I'm not overly fond of this scent, but the soap leaves my skin soft and it is missing that horrible soap smell and feel. I was pleased to see that it lathered quickly at the turn in my hand, which was a complaint by some. I will purchase it again, but maybe in a different scent.

Smells Lovely But...

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2010

I think there is no soap in this bar, probably it consists mostly of thickening fillers with some glycerine, colorings and perfume. It doesn't have any cleansing property whatsoever, it's like using a conditioner for washing purposes. So, if you'd rather clean yourself with anything else than soap, you could buy this or simply use plain glycerine.

soap

Posted by Reviewer3154526 on Jul 08, 2011

I am very happy with the soap Ibought next time I might get the lemon one many thanks Valerie.

no chemical sensitivity!

Posted by Reviewer2974785 on Apr 12, 2010

I am chemically sensitive to lot of things, but this soap is fine! It's pretty and feels very clean, too.

WONDERFUL SOAP!

Posted by Reviewer2584934 on Jan 22, 2009

This is my favorite soap, it's more healthful than your average supermarket soap and not totally unafforadable. Makes your skin soft too.

a favorite

Posted by Reviewer1602677 on Apr 16, 2009

No problem with this soap, I've been buying it for years.

Nice Mild Scent- Great Price- Wonderful Product!

Posted by 5547323567936497449 on Jul 16, 2014

I love all of the Clearly Natural Essentials soaps! Very high quality!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »