Very good

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Oct 06, 2014

Very good

Okay

Posted by 5749372457549214411 on Sep 07, 2014

Beautiful scent but doesn't really build up much of a lather.

Nice Mild Scent- Great Price- Wonderful Product!

Posted by 5547323567936497449 on Jul 16, 2014

I love all of the Clearly Natural Essentials soaps! Very high quality!

Not an ideal bar of soap

Posted by feelyounger on Apr 12, 2013

I expected the scent to be fresher than the aloe vera one, but they smelt the same. There is no dry feeling after using the soap and it lasts quite long. But when the soap is finishing, it breaks into bits and gets quite difficult to use. A lot of soap gets wasted at the end.

Smells bad

Posted by Reviewer1859128 on Feb 25, 2013

Smells quite artificial and unpleasant, nothing like cucumbers. As a hand soap it works ok because it's not drying.

Good Product/Reasonble Price

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

I've ordered the peppermint variety of this product several times and decided to try this for a change of pace. I don't like strong fragrances, and this wasn't offensive in any way.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2406522 on May 21, 2012

Smells good, but it broke me out. I was using it in hopes of clearing up acne, but I feel like it stripped my skin. Won't be using again. What works for some doesn't work for all.

Best face cleaner ever!

Posted by Reviewer3215087 on Apr 12, 2012

I use many of the Natural Glycerine soaps to wash my face daily. They leave my face feeling oil free yet moisturized. My skin feels soft, the pores "shrink", and I get a whole lot less acne. This is the best thing there is to keep your skin in good condition! The cucumber has a light, fresh scent, though I have to say it doesn't exactly smell like a cucumber. Great product:)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1035267 on Apr 04, 2012

This glycerine soap works well. I'm not overly fond of this scent, but the soap leaves my skin soft and it is missing that horrible soap smell and feel. I was pleased to see that it lathered quickly at the turn in my hand, which was a complaint by some. I will purchase it again, but maybe in a different scent.

Like this soap

Posted by Reviewer3134882 on Jul 12, 2011

Mild, doesn't dry out my skin. The scent is a teensy bit too sweet but that's a tiny flaw.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »