GREAT SOAP, TRY IT!

Posted by Reviewer2584934 on Jan 22, 2009

This is my favorite soap(and my favorite scent), it's more healthful than your average supermarket soap and not totally unafforadable. Makes your skin soft too.

soap

Posted by Reviewer2620846 on Nov 20, 2009

great soap, feel "squeeky" clean after using

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Jul 06, 2011

Love this soap! Great smell and no harmful chemicals.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3050276 on Sep 02, 2008

Didn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin! (I can only use this bar soap without being dry and itchy) but remember to take it out of the shower - it melts away quickly when you have a lot of people that use your shower! The hot steam is enough for it to dissolve away.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1035267 on Apr 04, 2012

This glycerine soap works well. I'm not overly fond of this scent, but the soap leaves my skin soft and it is missing that horrible soap smell and feel. I was pleased to see that it lathered quickly at the turn in my hand, which was a complaint by some. I will purchase it again, but maybe in a different scent.

Good product. I recommend

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

Great smelling soap- I like it

Glyerine soaps

Posted by Reviewer2086538 on Sep 28, 2009

All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!

not bad

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012

It's scented in the bar but not so much when i'm using it, it doesn't lather easily or leave a lingering scent. I personally buy scented soaps for the scent so it's a little disappointing but it cleans me well enough!

This soap has changed

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 22, 2010

I don't like this soap anymore because it seems to have too much essential oil. It drips out of the plastic wrap and the once opened, it feels oily and isn't basically "dry" like the bar I bought last year. I went to the local store and noticed the same thing with the berry scented bar - the oil was dripping out of the plastic wrap. The label has changed and the ingredients are now on the label. I'm not a big fan of this green apple scent - I only bought it because passion flower is apparently no longer being made. I love clear high glycerine soap, but it's getting impossible to find a well made clear bar these days. I won't buy scented again unless they make it less oily. I'll consider the unscented bar if I can't find another brand of clear glycerine soap.

Not natural smell but pretty

Posted by Reviewer2253865 on Feb 21, 2014

Does not smell natural. Apple yes but very lab-like apple, woudnt recommend if you seek original apple smell which can be found from several artificial products, just not from this one. Othervice the color is very pretty and it does it's job.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »