I love this soap

Posted by eldeen on Apr 11, 2011

I bought this soap just to fill up my order, and I have not regretted it! It smells so wonderful, it last for a long time and it does not dry out my skin. I will definitely buy this again! :)

Good soap

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 25, 2011

I like this soap. It smells nice and cleans my hands well without drying them. I do however think it's a bit too soft - it gets sticky around the edges after I've used it.

Wonderfully refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer1554217 on Apr 30, 2010

I have a lot of allergies so it is difficult to find products these days since almost everything has a lot of perfumey smell to it. This has a refreshing lemon scent. It doesn't dry out my skin. I keep one at the kitchen sink because the lemon scent helps eliminate orders, such as onion, on my hands. I love this soap!

Strongly Lemon

Posted by Reviewer3081012 on Jan 19, 2009

A very lemon aroma. Wonderful!

Smells great!!

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Jan 18, 2010

My husband calls this soap "candy soap" because of the way it smells. :) Very yummy.

Effective and smells lovely

Posted by Reviewer3241272 on Mar 11, 2012

This is a great product. It is amazing value for money and it smells wonderful. My only issue with this soap is that it doesn't lather as well as other soaps I have tried from Iherb. I still rate it 5 star though, as it is a brilliant soap anyhow.

Lovely Soap!

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013

Left my skin soft , clean and smelling so nice!

Smell like lemons

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Nov 11, 2014

I love the smell if this product smells delicious

Great Scent

Posted by 4821538348639162132 on Feb 05, 2015

This a good soap and it smells great!

Not like a regular soap

Posted by Reviewer2251822 on Apr 03, 2010

The soap smells great, and is perfect alternative for animal-cruelty free product. But it lacks substance. The soap doesn't foam up / lather on like a regular soap. You can tell a big difference when comparing to regular soap. Stay away from glycerin based soaps, I've tried other soaps which are not glycerin based and they work perfect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »