Taste isn't too bad.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Jun 03, 2015

Overall taste isn't too bad, 21g of sugars per bar is very awful vs. other brands that have high fiber and 1g of sugar, it leaves an irritating spicy after-taste, cream taste is disgusting, over-priced, I couldn't even finish the first bar. I highly do not recommend.

Nice taste and flavour with a sweet coating

Posted by 5248535302239237492 on Feb 23, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by this bar, in that it is tasty, a good consistency, and not as sweet as some other cookies n cream brands. The coating does melt in warm weather though.

yummy

Posted by 5361813677410561564 on Nov 25, 2013

I like them, and so do my frinds. They are yummy and filling. The only problem I have with them is that they are made with soy protein mainly, which I am trying to avoid. Otherwise good for the price.

It's not for bodybuilders

Posted by RussianBeast on Nov 26, 2014

This bar contains soy protein only! Any serious bodubuiler know - soy protein is not suitable for muscleduilding because of poor aminoacids profile. I'm sorry, I've bought this bar - will never use products of this company!

Good stuff

Posted by 5216146519121859604 on Dec 12, 2015

Not my favourite flavour of Clif bar, and they don't taste at all like cookies and cream to me, but they're still OK.

Tastes great and 20g of protein

Posted by 4956048264234609059 on Apr 08, 2016

Tastes great and 20g of protein. Plus I don't have any negative digestion reactions

Good

Posted by 5109409468810136179 on Jun 24, 2014

These bars are really good and tasty

I love clif bars!

Posted by 5466387478726642637 on Jun 25, 2014

So, it tastes like a protien bar, which isn't the most fantastic taste in the world. But its totally edible, as far as protien bars go this is probably my favorite brand. This one also had a great texture, not gummy like a lot of other ones are. My husband actually loves them.

Fantastic

Posted by 4992679086544732550 on Aug 12, 2014

Delicious, wonderful texture! Not what I was expecting in cookies and cream...more of a raisin-y sweetness, but it just makes be love them more!

Great

Posted by 5066321041607994441 on Nov 28, 2013

Wonderful taste (actually like rum and raisin!) Bars are a nice mix between hard and soft. Sugar content is a little worrying though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »