Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3276282 on Dec 18, 2007

Best deal out there, close to Trader Joes price before they discontinued the Peanut Butter flavor. I like the Chocolate Brownie ZBars too; hopefully Iherb will have them soon.

Laura in SC

Posted by Reviewer1322282 on Oct 10, 2007

These don't last very long in my house!

She likes them!

Posted by Reviewer2298852 on Oct 23, 2008

It's nice to have something portable that has nutritional value, tastes good, and has a name my 1 year old likes to say. Zeebaw!

Clif Kids

Posted by Reviewer1196570 on Jun 09, 2009

My kids love these. Not at all like Clif Bars, more like a candy bar, but under a good label. Great for teen daughters who refuse to be seen eating at school lunch.

Great to know there are certified organic wholesome snack for kids.

Posted by pickorganic on Nov 11, 2009

My son love this snack bar. I am pleased that he is getting the good stuff instead of all the junks in most kids products. I always stock this so that it is a healthy snack when he is hungry instead of eating all the biscuits made out of processed flour,and preservatives.Try the chocolate, its delicious as well.

kid eats them

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Mar 02, 2010

and doesn't complain

clif bars

Posted by wendybrown on Sep 03, 2010

Love em. They're great for emergency back packs too.

Yummy!

Posted by tonjeglez on Mar 10, 2011

These bars taste so good! I have replaced my Snickers addiction with these! Just enough sweet taste, and they are relatively healthy too!

For the kids.

Posted by Reviewer3226958 on Mar 14, 2011

My kids love it!

Fav Snack Bars

Posted by Reviewer1884909 on Jul 27, 2011

This is one of my daughter's favourite snack bars (Choc Chips flavors is another fav). Its very delicious, you can taste the grains in it and subtle flavor of peanut butter on it. Healthy snacks and very filling.