great snacking

Posted by Reviewer1717014 on Mar 14, 2014

one of my favorite snacks, and a perfect energy bar, even if you're not a kid. As good as a cookie and pretty wholesome!

My son still prefers these at age 17

Posted by 5705832463974180334 on Dec 23, 2012

We bought these from amazon til UPS broke a box & returned it before it ever got to me, and they refused to replace it. Fantastic quick snack to keep the brain cells firing. My son says regular Clif bars are too sweet for him, so now that he's in High School he uses 2 Z Bars. iHerb has the best price, and delivers to my door.

Great to know there are certified organic wholesome snack for kids.

Posted by pickorganic on Nov 11, 2009

My son love this snack bar. I am pleased that he is getting the good stuff instead of all the junks in most kids products. I always stock this so that it is a healthy snack when he is hungry instead of eating all the biscuits made out of processed flour,and preservatives.Try the chocolate, its delicious as well.

Fav Snack Bars

Posted by Reviewer1884909 on Jul 27, 2011

This is one of my daughter's favourite snack bars (Choc Chips flavors is another fav). Its very delicious, you can taste the grains in it and subtle flavor of peanut butter on it. Healthy snacks and very filling.

Oh My God!

Posted by madamVi on Jul 11, 2012

It tastes very very good! But i have to hide those from my selv... otherwise it dissapears in my stomach very very fast!

yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2071911 on Oct 13, 2011

This is yummy. I will buy this again.

!

Posted by Reviewer2097399 on Dec 02, 2011

OH MY GOD THESE ARE DELICIOUS

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2151787 on May 08, 2012

These are really good, they taste naturally. They don't really taste like peanut butter, but they taste like oats and that's yum :) Definitely a recommended product!

She likes them!

Posted by Reviewer2298852 on Oct 23, 2008

It's nice to have something portable that has nutritional value, tastes good, and has a name my 1 year old likes to say. Zeebaw!

Can't believe they're healthy

Posted by ekstravirgin on Jun 30, 2013

'cause they taste like candy. A favourite hiking snack for me and my daughter!