after taste is weird

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 10, 2013

This is lowest rating so far. The bar is heavy. It's like a dough mixed with crunchy macadamia and syrup. I don't enjoy eating this one. I can't stop eating this one: but it was discontinued. Clif Bar, Crunch Granola Bar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, 10 Bars (5 Two-Bar Pouches), 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

Not for me

Posted by 4642325858818988605 on Oct 22, 2013

I wish I had checked the nutritional info before I bought this. This has way too much carbohydrates (therefore, calories), even for an energy bar. About the taste, there was something off about it which I expected in every bite and cringed whenever it hit my tongue, i cannot pinpoint what exactly. Like an artificial flavor or something, or the taste I usually find in protein bars. The texture is great, and the packaging is attractive. I would not repurchase again, obviously, since this is way too expensive for a meh product. I bought this originally as a breakfast replacement since I am always in a hurry and skip breakfast. I recommend KIND bars for that purpose though they are more expensive.. but nothing short of amazing.. plus they are much healthier for you.

not good but not bad

Posted by 5286822787922509984 on Oct 29, 2015

I didn't like the taste but it's not bad .. And the calories from my opinion is too high.