July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Clif Bar, Energy Bar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, 12 Bars, 2.4 oz (68 g) Per Bar

Reviews 2-star

after taste is weird

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 10, 2013

This is lowest rating so far. The bar is heavy. It's like a dough mixed with crunchy macadamia and syrup. I don't enjoy eating this one. I can't stop eating this one: but it was discontinued. Clif Bar, Crunch Granola Bar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, 10 Bars (5 Two-Bar Pouches), 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

Not for me

Posted by 4642325858818988605 on Oct 22, 2013

I wish I had checked the nutritional info before I bought this. This has way too much carbohydrates (therefore, calories), even for an energy bar. About the taste, there was something off about it which I expected in every bite and cringed whenever it hit my tongue, i cannot pinpoint what exactly. Like an artificial flavor or something, or the taste I usually find in protein bars. The texture is great, and the packaging is attractive. I would not repurchase again, obviously, since this is way too expensive for a meh product. I bought this originally as a breakfast replacement since I am always in a hurry and skip breakfast. I recommend KIND bars for that purpose though they are more expensive.. but nothing short of amazing.. plus they are much healthier for you.